Blueberry Jelly: Oneshot

Summary: The several other times that Miles had gotten jealous of the Recoms being close to Sok'anya and the one time he isn't.

Sok'anya and everybody else were exhausted by all of the hunting and climbing they've done. The Na'vi woman sat down by the pond washing her face. But her hair kept on getting in the way. Prager took notice of this first before removing his headband from his head and went over to Sok'anya.

"Lemme help" Prager offered and gently gathered her braids together to tie in a ponytail. Sok reached behind her head to feel what he's done to her hair. "Thank you" she smiled at him. "Oh it's no problem" Andrew chuckled lightly.

Miles saw this and at his sides, both of his fists clenched together. Lyle looked over at the Colonel and raised his eyebrow "Everything okay, sir?" He asked. Miles had to swallow the lump in his throat to respond. "Yeah, I'm okay" But Lyle wasn't convinced. Not after looking towards Prager and Sok'anya's direction.

Miles doesn't know what possesses him to feel this way. Compared to the amount of physical touch he's had with her would be pulling her by the queue and grabbing her arm when she disobeys, she seemed more at ease whenever the others touch her. As if she wasn't scared of them. Hell, the woman wasn't afraid to touch them.

Miles knows how rough he can be with her at times but he didn't want that to be their relationship. He needed to earn her trust and everything he was doing to her out of anger wasn't going to work. After this, Miles stopped getting violently physical with her.

It was a rainy night and everyone was asleep. Well, not everyone. Lopez had taken the first shift for night watch. However, Miles had a hard time sleeping. Even though their tents covered them from the rain, he didn't want to be beneath the sounds of it. He didn't find it peaceful, he found it extremely annoying. It was harder for him to sleep that way especially with the great hearing he had in his new body.

Spider seemed to fall asleep to the rain. Sok'anya was still awake, still thinking about home. She missed everyone at High Camp and her family. The Na'vi woman had curled up in a ball as she cried quietly to herself.

The rain was starting to slow down into little sprinkles. So, Lopez took the time to step out of his tent to check on his comrades making sure they were doing okay. When he came across the mother and son's tent, he could see Sok covering her face and hears her sniffling. "Hey Mamas...you alright?" He asked softly.

Sok'anya peeked from between her fingers. "Do I look alright?"she looked at him with teary eyes.

"Nah but I know how I can cheer you up. Come here" Victor stuck his hand out to her. Sok'anya sat up and wiped away her tears away before taking his hand.

"You've taught us a lot of Na'vi, how about I teach you something? I'm gonna teach you the Bachata" He grinned.

"Bachata?" Sok'anya blinked. "Do the Na'vi's dance often?" He asked. "We dance during festivals and rituals" She replied as her hands were brought around his neck. "May I?" He asked with his hands inches away from her waist. "Sure" She stuttered. As Lopez placed his hands on her hips she felt a blush across her face. "Have you ever danced with anyone?" Lopez asked. "No, I'm more of the one who watches" She looked up at him.

"Well mami, your great mother is gonna be the one watching you"

Miles rolled onto his back facing the darkness. He heard Lopez singing outside his tent and groaned in annoyance before sitting up to see what the extra noise is about. Now looking outside, he sees Lopez and Sok'anya dancing together. The Na'vi woman had learned the steps right away, Sok was a quick learner.