EXTRA

You thought it was over? Well it is but here's an extra for you fellow readers. Enjoy!

| 5 years later |

"Ignacia! Ready?"

"Hang on Dad!" Twelve year old Ignacia ran towards the grave area where her brother, Uncles and Auntie are buried. "Bye guys! We're heading to Awa'atlu. We will be back" She blew kisses to their gravestones before leaving. It was strange to her how they wouldn't be leaving in groups anymore. They would all visit the ocean together when she was younger. Now, it wasn't the same without them.

"HOO-HOO!" Ignacia called out to her Ikran that landed in front of her. "Hey there, Dulce..." Ignaica smiles as she pets her Ikran on the top of her head before climbing on top and taking off into the sky meeting with up with her parents.

Ja had currently decided to stay in Awa'atlu with Lopez and Mansk. He's left to live with the Metkayina ever since the funeral, wanting to give Miles and his family space. He also had taken the role of being their healer.

Within the five years that had passed by, it's been a while since they've visit the ocean. They come to see their other family. Now, the three of them are in for surprises that they are about to see for themselves.

"I wish you fuckin' told us you had a kid" Miles stared down at the shy three year old boy who was currently hiding behind his father's leg. He peeked his little head out looking up at this strange tall man he's never met before but finds him intimidating.

Devin laughed lightly as he looked down at his mini him, "It's okay buddy, this is Uncle Miles and his mate Auntie Sok" He looked back at the couple "And this is my oldest Demian Andrew Mansk" The boy looked much more like his father except he had oceanic Na'vi appearance like his mother but with five fingers. His middle name is from Prager.

Sok placed her fingers over her mouth "Aww my goodness...he is so precious"

"Thank you" Devin smiled lightly. Demian had stepped out from behind his Dad, greeting Miles and Sok with a hand gesture "Oel...ngati kameie..." Then he quickly hid behind his dad again.

"Awww! His pronunciation is so good! How adorable!" Sok'anya cooed as she kneeled down to Demian's level and waved to him. Miles smirked at Mansk "So he's a big brother eh? How many more kids you got that I ain't know about?"

Mansk raised an eyebrow, "Do I need your permission to make babies?"

"What—no! That's not—I don't care how many babies you make. I just really wish I knew earlier. I could've brought a gift ya know?"

Mansk laughed lightly "It's fine, Miles. I'm still glad you came to visit that's...much better than a gift" Mansk smiled before the two shared a hugged. Ni'Char entered the Marui holding their seven month year old daughter.

"Oh my heart..." Sok was getting baby fever. "She is so cute!" The little girl had the Omatikaya appearance like her father but she looked like her mother.

"Would you like to hold her?"

"Yes please"

Ni'Char handed her daughter to Sok. "Hi there beautiful...hi..." Sok held her hands which had four fingers. The baby babbled as she reached for Sok's face pinching her cheeks.

"That's Daleyza, it means delightful. Her middle name is Alicia. So we just these two" Mansk smiled as he looked over at Miles who was nodding his head, arms crossed across his chest. "Nice...very nice. What I noticed is that y'all didn't name any of your damn kids"