12

Sok'anya woke up by the sudden breeze passing her skin and noticed that she's back in the room. The room she hates the most. The white room where it's cold and empty. She was back to seeing her own reflection in the mirror. She questions why she was here and not with her son? She's done nothing but obey them and they separate her from her son? What if he's feeling sick again? Spider could be wondering where she is right now as she panics.

"Out...let me out!" She was about to go towards the door until Warren enters her room. She didn't expect him at all and bumps into him making her fall back on her tail.

"Hey there , sleep well last night?" Warren asked as he took out the well known orange restraints. Sok'anya's eyes widened and starts to crawl back against the wall. "No! Stay away!" She cries before being roughly taken by her queue and thrown forward, falling face flat against the hard floor.

Her hands are cuffed together and she was dragged out the room. "Where are you taking me?!" She demanded an explanation. How did she end up back here? She remembers that she was with her son. Why did they separate them again?

Warren only kept quiet from her until they reached their destination. Apparently, General Ardmore wants her to take a shower. It's unbelievable really, this cunt isn't even near the Na'vi woman and is already making up complaints that Sok stinks. And Sok was offended by this and shakes her head, "I smell like home" she said with a frown along with her ears drooping down.

"Is that so? Well you're in my home now and it's beginning to smell around here so be a good girl for me like how you are for Quaritch"

Sok'anya wasn't an animal and she didn't always choose to obey Miles but if it meant she didn't have to deal with the sky people she'd be more comfortable with him and the Recoms. In the moment, Sok wanted Miles. She needed him. She didn't want to listen to the general or the fellow Recoms that had returned. They were rough and mean towards her compared to the other Recoms she's familiar with like Zdog, Lopez, Lyle, Prager, Ja and Mansk. 

"You...claim this your home but you come in no peace, you are unwelcome and this where you don't belong. You only steal" Sok'anya glares at Frances. There was anger and hurt in her eyes as she reminds the other female that this isn't a place for humans. She lost her family and her home because of them.

To Frances, Earth is dead to her and other humans who have already settled here to make this a new world for humanity. Frances doesn't care and she's aware that they came unwelcome. The sky people will do anything to claim their place on Pandora if it meant wiping out the living things on this planet to create their own. Frances Ardmore had enough with the Na'vi woman's disobedience and looks up at Warren "Take her to a cubicle" She orders him.

The recom takes the Sok to the shower room and takes her all the way to the end of the cubicle. She gets startled by the water turning on from the shower head. She yelps at the icy cold water hitting the top of her braids. She clings onto Warren's shirt "Don't!" She begged.

"Get off me!" The recom had slapped her across the face causing her to fall on the wet tile floor. Sok'anya's eyes widened with the restart of anger rising in her chest. The other recoms wouldn't treat her this way. There's something different about the returning recoms. They seemed to obey the general more than Miles. But if they are part of his squad then why? She knows Miles wouldn't have made her wear these clothes or force her to shower.

"D-Demon!" Sok'anya growls at Warren as she reaches up to scratch him across the face with her nails. From there, his blood escapes down the shower drain and then her blood as well along with shouting and loud cries. The clothes she was given was thrown onto the side leaving the water to soak into the fabric along with the blood.