21

Everyone made their camping spot and had their dinner before getting ready to sleep. Ja checked over Sok and Miles's injuries one more time before sleeping. The wounds are healing greatly so that should put his mind at ease. "Alright you two, get rest"

Miles nods "You too Alexander. Thanks man"

Into the night, Sok'anya couldn't sleep. Not because she was uncomfortable or in pain but it's just one of those restless nights. Which brought her back to the night that her and Miles kissed.

"What's wrong darlin'?" Sok'anya turns around seeing Miles supporting his head on his hands and his elbow holding his head up. "Can't sleep?"

"Yeah. What about you?" She asked facing him now.

"I can't either" He confessed. "Uh...I was thinking we could um...."

"What? Hmm?" Sok'anya giggles as she scoots closer to him with a hand rest on the side of his neck. Miles looks at her and smiles "I want to go flying. Just me and you"

Sok'anya's leans closer to his face as she moves her hand from his neck to his lips touching it lightly "I would love that a lot Miles..."

She loves the idea of her and him flying together.

So that's what they did.

It's cute but also funny that they literally ignored Fike's presence who was currently on night watch. He sat there listening to their conversation and being lovey dovey towards each other. Let's just say he did not enjoy listening to them. Especially since he wasn't the only one. He didn't say anything as he watch them leave.

The two went flying on their Ikrans in the night sky. Miles chases her around and she even showed him some flying tricks. They landed their Ikrans against the trees and carefully slid off their necks and disconnected their queues.

Miles and Sok found a quiet place to lay down together and just be in each others company without anyone to disturb them. Miles was in the mood for a make out session. Sok'anya being new to all of this, it was strange at first. But now she wanted more. She sat down on his lap facing him, arms around his neck as they kiss.

Miles got the taste of the inside of her mouth with his tongue. He made his way to her neck and kisses her here and there. Miles decided to suck onto her skin which made her gasp in surprise. She let out a loud moan but bites down on her lower lip. Miles lifts his head up and ran his thumb over his lower lip smirking "Don't be shy darlin'. It's just us. Be loud as you want...I like hearing you make noises" Miles whispers in her ear.

Sok tilts her head back slightly and pushes her head forward to kiss her neck once more. She liked that a lot. "Miles...again...I want more..." she begs. Gladly, he does what she wanted. He made marks on her neck while moving her hips against his. She was moaning a mess. All these new things being done with her body was exciting to her. Miles felt the same way as her now that he's in a new body. He was exploring her body and learning more of his own along the way.

Damn, I don't even need to be inside her to make her feel good.

She's feeling good already.

"Miles..."

"Sok..."

Both catching their breaths. Sok'anya cups his face with her forehead pressed against his forehead "I see you, Miles" She whispers while closing her eyes. Remembering their first meeting up till this very moment.

"I see you too, Sok'anya" He whispers back as they parted their foreheads to look at each other. "And I will do anything to protect you and our son. That's a promise" He held one of her hands to kiss it.