40

Sok'anya finds Neytiri sitting by the waterfall. Ever since hometree had been destroyed, her best friend had been heartbroken by Jake Sully. Sok'anya thought he could be trusted too. She even cared for him just like he was a friend of hers. She joins Neytiri and brought her close to her with a hand on her hip.

"I loved him...I thought...I thought I saw him. I really thought he saw me too but...he lie to me...to all of us. My father is dead...our home is destroyed. Now we having nothing!" She cried out.

Sok'anya frowns as she lets the other woman lay on her shoulder. "You have your mother...you have the people and you have me" She tried to comfort her best friend. Sok'anya was currently still grieving over the deaths of her own family too. She knows her best friend is still feeling ashamed and hurt. She wishes to make her pain go away.

"I am so foolish for teaching that man our ways! It's all my fault!" Neytiri wept.

Sok pulls her into a hug "Forget about him my dear sister. No matter what happens here on out, listen...I will always be by your side...I promise. Do not blame yourself like this"

Neytiri, you are all I have left. I need you with me...

Sok'anya's ears twitched before fully waking up to the sound of the horn being played through the village. Spider had woken up too and looks at his mom "What's going on?" He asked her. "Not sure. Let's go see" They both left their Marui. Above them they saw Ikrans flying in the sky. She squints to see who these new comers are. Looks like they are parking by the clear shore away from the homes so they can land, same spot where the Sully's arrived.

"Lyle leave gun" Miles told the bald recom who seemed hesitant at first but he leaves it as told. The plan was to look less threatening and approach the reef people differently without any force of weapons. Zdinarsk dropped down the shawl from her shoulders revealing her colorful tattoos on her chest, arms and her back.

"Okay...everyone let's be nice..." Ja reminded the group as he breathed out. He was honestly fucking nervous. No Sully in sight anywhere to shoot any of them up yet. Main focus is Spider and Sok'anya. Prager was just as nervous. He didn't like being shirtless but he was going to try his best to bare with it.

Outta nowhere there was a Metkayina woman who was looking up close to view all Lopez's tattoos and even tried touching them. "Woah! Mama I gotta take you out to dinner first before we get serious. I like your tat too" He winked at her which made Prager cringe.

"What?"

"What?" Lopez replied back to her but in Spanish.

Tonowari and Ronal had approached them along with the Sully children watching not too far away. "No way...they found us" Tuk whispered to her sister, clinging to her arm. Kiri had her little sister hidden behind her as they both went to get closer. Lo'ak recognized one of the guys. The bald headed one, there's two of them but he definitely knew the difference, it was Lyle he knew that was involved that day when he was shooting at them.

Jake and Neytiri was horrified at the sight of their enemies. Not only Quaritch had returned but his team as well. The two quickly went to get their weapons. Neytiri was about to grab her bow and arrow while Jake grabbed his gun. Before they could leave their pod, Sok'anya and Spider had ran pass them. "Oh no" Jake muttered as him and his mate looked at each other with fear in their eyes. "SOK'ANYA! DON'T!" Neytiri yelled as she followed behind the mother and son.

"Uh...oel naati kamia..." Miles greeted awkwardly with the hand gesture along with it along with the others doing the same. Kiri couldn't help it but she snorted along with Tuk giggling. These morons learned from Sok and Spider? Guess they didn't pay attention much. Half of the people were offended by the way he spoke in Na'vi, others were confused and others did laugh at them.