52

During their stay, Sok'anya brought Ignacia over to the Tsahik's youngest son. Kesone turned one year old not long ago. Sok'anya set her daughter down on her feet as Ronal did the same with her son. "Ignacia, this is Kesone. He is the same age as you" Sok smiled watching the babies look at one another in curiosity. Ignacia tilted her head as she waddled over to the Metkayina baby. "Hi! Hi! Hi!" She was excited to see another baby like her.

Kesone was startled and hid behind his mom. "Do not be afraid. She wants to play with you" Ronal tells him. Kesone looked up at his mom and then at Ignacia who stood in the middle looking at him like aren't you gonna play with me?

Kesone stepped out from behind his mother and approached the other baby. He was curious too when he circled around her not realizing he stepped on her tail but Ignacia didn't react. She was watching his tail too, seeing how different it looked compared to hers. Kesone reached out for her hand, "AAH!" Ignacia giggled as she ran back to her mom, bumping into her leg making her fall down on her bottom.

Kesone smiled brightly at her and waddled over to her. His way of helping her up was pulling on her tail which made Ronal grab him "No, Kesone. That's not how you help a lady up from the ground"

Sok'anya helps her daughter back on her feet. Ignacia turns back around to see Kesone and waddles back to him waving her hand "Hi!" She smiles up at him. "Play nicely" Ronal kisses her son on the cheek before setting him down in front of Ignacia who gave him a hug.

"Awww how precious" Sok'anya placed a hand over her heart watching the children. Spider entered the Marui "Hey mom, I'll be back. I'm going swimming with Lo'ak and the others. I'll be back before dinner"

"All of you be safe" Sok'anya tells him. Ignacia turned around towards her brother walking over to him. "Bye bye Nacha. I'll be back okay?" Spider waves at her before leaving. Ignacia watched her brother leave and looked up at her mom before bursting into tears.

"Aww it is alright. Your brother will return" Sok'anya picked up her baby and kisses her cheek. "Has she gone swimming yet?" Ronal asked. "Not yet. She does not even enjoy her baths" Sok'anya sighed. "If not now, then she can learn when she is older" As a mother of three, if babies had a fear of something Ronal will take it seriously. She wouldn't force her own kids to do anything they are afraid of doing especially if they don't understand what they are doing in the moment.

"Thank you" Sok'anya smiled as she met eyes with her daughter who was currently chewing on her necklace that was made of slices of fruits and safe chewing materials made into different shapes. It was Ja's idea that he make her something to help with the baby's teething.

Meanwhile, Miles sat down at shore as he watched Spider and the rest of the teenagers go out sea to swim. He sighed softly before his ear lifted up at the sound of Jake approaching to sit next to him. "How's fatherhood? It's about time you experience it"

Miles chuckles lightly. This asshole. "It's great" he said as he kept eyes on the waves. A frown formed upon his lips before his head hung low. Jake looked over at the recom "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothin' I'm just thinkin' that's all"

Thinking about how Spider didn't have a father earlier in his life but now Ignacia can experience both parents in hers.

"You know...the RDA aren't just on my ass now. Devin told me that they are after your daughter too. Possibly after all of you now that you helped defend me and my family. You didn't have to do that. In fact, you could've proven your loyalty to them and captured me when you had the chance. But you didn't"

Miles faced him "Look Sully, that Miles Quaritch you're talkin' about I ain't him. But you're right. I could've captured you, easy peezy. But I have a family...my mate, my son and my daughter are more important than you. I have found my own priorities here. I know you holdin' a lot of hatred towards me and that's fine, totally justified"

Jake gritted his teeth as he looked back at the water seeing that the teenagers weren't paying attention to them. He glared back at Miles.

The recom sighed deeply. He was going to regret suggesting this, "Look...if it makes you feel any better...let's continue that knife fight of ours"

Jake smirked shaking his head. How tempting this was. But Jake couldn't say no. All the pain and anger he has towards them man was strong. It's been so hard to hold back from trying to kill him "You have no idea what you're asking for"

"I do that's why I'm suggesting it"

"So what? You gonna embarrass yourself for the third time? How can you protect your family against the RDA?"

Miles sucked in his breath. If there's anything this man fears other than losing his family, it's failure. Failing to protect his family that is. Both men stood up from the sand. "Alright, let's take this someplace else" Jake muttered as he led the way

They go towards the Jungle where nobody could see them fight. As Miles followed him, he knew what was going to happen. Jake had took his knife from his chest holster and turned around to swing towards Miles. The recom quickly dodged and as he took his knife out from his right hand waist holster. Miles had no idea what he was getting out of this but he was going to try his best to not to get killed. He knows and he can definitely see how badly Jake had wanted to get rid of him all this time. Miles can admit it, Sully did beat him twice.

This might be the third time.