15. Wednesday Addams | Apple of her Eye

Tumblr : cozwaenot

Wednesday x Blind! Fem Reader

-

Ever since you were born , you never thought your condition as a burden . Your parents have given you everything to have the best and comfortable life . Although there are disadvantage with your condition but you always been grateful and positive .

You're the epitome of calmness and beauty . Gentle Voice , Long wavy (h/c) hair , Fair skin and lastly your translucent eyes . Your name alone screams Serenity , that is why the whole campus was dumbfounded when Addams was able to woo you .

Wednesday is a sucker for you , she's worst than her father when she's in love , and Wednesday doesn't mind one bit . Holding hands with many people around? sure , as long as you're safely walking beside her . One time , Wednesday almost dismember someone's arm from Enid school cliques just because they "accidentally" bump into you making you almost fall on your butt , luckily Wednesday was all over the place when it comes to you .

"Wedns , be nice please , I know they did not do that on purpose" , here comes Wednesday kryptonite , everything about you is her weakness . Your smell , your smile , your eyes , name it . As long as your name is Y/N , Wednesday Addams will kiss the ground for you , would kill for you and most of all would live for you .

"You almost got hurt , it is not an excuse for them to be this unwise" Wednesday softly answered you . Smiling , throughout dating Wednesday you have learned that she could be quite protective of you . Scratch that she's hella protective of you , but who can blame her . Every students who adores you will protect you from harm .

"But I did not my love , I am perfectly fine since you're always here to protect me from any harm" , caressing Wednesday cheeks , you slowly land a sweet and gentle kiss .

"You make me feel so alive Mi Amor" Wednesday whispers . " and you're my reason of living Mi Querida" , you replied .

Who would have thought , You , the a symbol of peace , and Wednesday , the symbol of chaos . Heaven and Hell finally met .

-

Class was dismissed a bit earlier today and Wednesday ask you to go on a date with her at the Weathervane . She walked you back to your dorm to change clothes and went back to hers to also change .

Your roomate , Eve is more excited to this date than you are . She's been blabbering how cute you look in every outfit she chose for you . 30 minutes of endless picking of clothes to wear , you both decided to dress comfortable , with a light brown baggy sweater paired with a dark brown trousers , and your favorite old high top converse shoes .

After an hour of preparing , and half an hour of waiting for Wednesday and the travel time going to Weathervane all together . You and Wednesday settled at the edge of the booth .

Wednesday ordered for the both of you , 4 shots of espresso for her and your (f/drink) for you . Throughout your so called coffee date . A group of normies tried hitting on you , Wednesday was about to beat them all up but you held her hand to calm her down , you don't want to attract attention especially sheriff Galpin . From past events , he and Wednesday are not really in good terms , after Wednesday putting-his-son-the-hyde-in-you-know-what kind of thing .

"Hey , what's up lady? you don't mind if we join you right?" You can really smell the cheap tabacco in his breath , "I'm sorry to disappoint you sir , but all of the seat is already taken by someone" You calmly said while gracefully sipping the (f/drink) Wednesday bought you .

Looks like these morons did not notice Wednesday sitting infront of you , with Wednesday great stealth skills , everything is understandable . The other guy tried to talk to you again but got startled due to the loud bang of the table . Turning their heads , first they saw what looks like a customize knife . It was Wednesday favorite thing she has received from you .

Calmly enjoying your drink , the normies were stunned when they finally recognized Wednesday at the booth .

"You should leave if I were you guys , or my knife will finally taste what real blood is" Wednesday coldly said , it did not take a matter of seconds for them to run away when they saw The Wednesday Addams .

"There's nothing more romantic than bitter coffee , knife and threats , right Cara Mia?" You said still enjoying your drink , Wednesday smiled , She thought she's slowly corrupting your innocence.

" l would die for you , I would kill for you , either way , what bliss . Ma chérie" . and with that Wednesday sealed her promises and her unmeasurable love for you with a kiss on the lips .

-