157. Wednesday Addams | What I Do Best

Tumblr : paodocinh

↳ Y/N was a student at Nevermore School for Outcasts, being a vampire for decades- she wasn't accustomed with her own fragility and the humanity still left in her, but from time to time- she'd be reminded of her origins, as she succumbed to a hard cold after being careless and playing around in the rain last week. Her girlfriend-Wednesday Addams- Upon receiving the news of Y/N's illness, decided to visit and care for her lover that day, only to enter the door and be witness to a scene that would haunt her in her deepest nightmares, something so terrifyingly indignant that it would certainty change the calm, collected and quiet Wednesday Addams into something that could only be described as "a raging beast in a hunt for it's preferred prey".

↳ Warnings for blood and graphic descriptions of violence, foul language, angst, no beta we die like Weems(is another way to say that its 10pm and i want to sleep and haven't proofread shit) ooc Wednesday? idk never wrote for her b4 :'), heavy spoilers for the Netflix Wednesday Addams series. I'm bad with this so if there's anything else lmk

↳ Pairings: Wednesday Addams x Female Vampire reader.

***

Wednesday was never one to insist in the past, if a mistake was made, she would undoubtedly make sure it would never happen again. She had come to the conclusion if one thought about the past too much it would only feed to the voices in one's mind, remembering over and over again about the things they could've done to prevent from the embarrassment that came with failures, perhaps it'd be about an assignment with the wrong answers, or something embarrassing that was said with a colleague, but it would certainty hold them back.

However, even with this knowledge, Wednesday couldn't ever forget the scenery of your mauled body- still alive, by a miracle- laid upon a puddle of dark blood. The smell of iron came with the wind whenever she tried to tell herself it would be fine, and that she still had responsibilities to attend to, and with it came the desire to simply.. let everything go, and find a way to join you.

Wednesday found a weird comfort in death, for her entire life she had ben accustomed to things one could tell wasn't proper for a normal child to grow up with. But she was far from normal, she herself knew that, however, with your unconscious body in the hospital bed, your future being foggy and the next day being a little pandora box of terrible surprises, she couldn't find to enjoy the things she used to before. Enid tried many times to chill her up, even adapting to her dark humor, but Wednesday's face wouldn't even flinch. Gone were the commentaries about how terrible the jokes were or that these kinds of puns weren't for Enid, she was merely a husk of her former self, capable of simply doing schoolwork in a hurry and laying down in her own bed for the rest of the day, yet unable to sleep a blink or eat a bite.

However, in the days Enid decided to give her friend some peace and quiet, some time to think and cope with what undoubtedly could only be explained as trauma- Wednesday sat by her bed, staring to the ceiling and laying a hand on your sitting spot, sometimes she'd give it a few pats, as if you were there and she was inviting you to come closer. But she knew you wouldn't. During those dark nights, she would sigh deeply, the cold tears rolling down her cheeks as she remembered the good memories you both had together, and how much she missed you.

No matter how much she cried or tried to forget, the imagery of your body unconscious, your clothes torn, your body full of bloody scars and marks from the attack, and a dagger stuck by the side of your stomach seemed to always haunt her. Yet, it wasn't even the worst part, as the police later found out that the dagger was heavily poisoned with a substance that surely would hinder your healing capabilities, garlic smeared all over it- it had surely been extremely painful to you.

"How does it feel?"

"Huh?"

"The garlic. How can it hurt you?"

"Oh. Its a little bit silly and hard to explain" Y/N started. "Imagine how you'd feel if Enid forced you to wear all pink and a blonde wig and hold one of those rainbow unicorns she has."

"..Oh."

The vampire giggled, the red rubies of her eyes watched Wednesday with curiosity, finding it cute how her girlfriend would ask such question, which brought to a human perspective- would sound like: "How does it feel to be burnt alive?"

"In all seriousness now, i tried holding garlic once when i had just transformed. I got curious and thought it was just a dumb myth, however.." Y/N placed her hand in front of Wednesday, seeing the huge burn mark in her hand, that even to this day, still hurts.

It was evident not only to her, but to the Sheriff as well- Someone had done that, and she knew exactly who did. It had been only a couple of days after what happened in the Tyler's coffee shop. Wednesday blamed herself for not setting enough boundaries and being evident she was already with someone else, but from the moment he pulled her into the unwanted kiss, she knew the whole truth. She had seen through his lies, and somehow, he had seen through hers- Maybe someone else told him about her condition, the visions that plagued her mind ever since she got into Nevermore- And he acted faster than her, in a move to silence Wednesday and take her out of the picture.

However, as devastated as she was, he'd be naive to think that it would stop her.

Clenching her fists and drying the tears, Wednesday was tired of being just a spectator, and decided to become a participant. She'd be the hunter, and if she couldn't defeat Tyler, Wednesday would die trying.