65. Wednesday Addams | what I wouldn't do for you I

Tumblr : specialagentlokitty

Can I request a waterbender!reader where she becomes the Hydes master (in a nice way, they need some love) instead of...you-know-who (VOLDEMORT?!??), and helps at the end with the whole Quad scene? Any pairing you like, don't mind student or not!

***

You were scared you were going to be late, and in a way you were, you watched as the Hyde and the werewolf fought, and crouched down.

Quietly opening the small bottle, you raised your hands and swirled the purple liquid around.

Giving a low whistle, you stared at the beast as it came charging to you after throwing the werewolf to the side.

"Come on..."

You were shaking in fear, you had one chance to make this shot, and as the beast came rushing up you did.

As it roared you forced the liquid down its throat and watched as it stumbled back.

It made a few noises before it finally stopped and sat down on its hunches, looking at you.

"Go."

It huffed and ran off and you turned to the werewolf, walking over you gently placed a hand on her back and gave her a smile.

"Good job, I'll meet you with the others soon."

With that, you ran away.

There was one more thing you had to do, and you had to get there soon before it was too late.

You could smell the burning before you even got close to Nevermore, the bright oranges raged in the night sky and ashes fell down like snow.

Slowing down to a walk, you found Ajax and Xavier rushing students out.

"What's happening?!" You yelled.

"We don't know, we just need to go!" Ajax yelled.

You looked at all the students, most of which were looking back at whatever was going on in the quad.

"Get everyone gone, I'll be right behind you!"

You pushed past students trying to make their way out, Xavier followed you, his bow in hand and you froze as you saw.

Wednesday was stood there, facing off a man you had never see before.

Xavier readied his how and shot an arrow, the pair of you freezing as the man froze it in mid air and flung it back.

It pierced Wednesday shoulder and you screamed her name.

"No!"

Rushing down you looked at her wonder with worry in her eyes.

"You need to leave now."

"Not a chance, stay here..." you whispered.

You looked at the fountain then at the man and raised your hands, water swirling all around you as you stood in front of the fallen goth.

You weren't going to let him get anywhere near her, and you certainly weren't going to let her get herself killed.

"A water bender... such families used to be so noble..." he sneered.

You looked down your nose at him.

"We still are..." you growled.

You attacked, throwing everything you had at him. Everything you had every learnt.

Wednesday watched in silence, it was like watching a dance.

You moved so quickly, so elegantly and the water followed your command, lashing out at the man, opening small cuts along his body as you dodged his attacks.