72. Wednesday & Tyler | Yandere

Tumblr : yanpotatowriter

Tyler is very jealous, and he hates whenever someone is talking to his obsession but when Wednesday entered his and his obsession's life, he realized that he was alright with her being in their lives but when she tried to take his obsession away from her, he lost it. He turned into the Hyde and tried to kill her that night but Wednesday being Wednesday survived and quickly realized that he was the Hyde, but she also noticed that whenever her obsession got close near the Hyde, the Hyde was protecting her obsession and with that she knew that Tyler had big enough feelings for her obsession that the Hyde is refusing to hurt them. So Wednesday came up with a compromise, she would not tell a soul that he was the Hyde, and he would share his obsession with her. It was a win-win situation for both of them as Tyler could do whatever he was as the Hyde knowing his identity was protected by the very same girl who vowed to other people to find out who the Hyde is.

When Wednesday got Xavier arrested Tyler made sure that Wednesday's order was ready for when she walked into the Weathervane along with their obsession waiting with their own order in a booth. The two yanderes also fell for each other and in turn also got jealous and possessive of the other, Tyler confessed to Wednesday who his master was, and they killed Thornhill before she could continue with her plan, so Weems did not die and Wednesday became his new master. When they both work together they can get a lot done behind the scenes as people pay more attention to Wednesday, so Tyler will be able to blend into the crowd and get done what needs to be done. They both heavily stalk their obsession however Wednesday is the only one who will fess up when asked about it, and even then she doesn't say that Tyler does it too as he specifically asked her not to. They both hate lying to their obsession, but Tyler is more willing as to have their obsession see him in a positive light rather than be disgusted by the thoughts that plague his head and the actions he has done. Whenever someone tries to flirt with their obsession they both quickly intercept and Wednesday will give Tyler later the command to kill them, both not caring about committing murder, but they now make sure that the bodies do not get discovered as then the cops will be tipped off over the fact that they have the wrong person in custody. They do sometimes want to spend alone time with their obsession and get annoyed whenever the other interrupts that alone time, but they will talk it out, well rather Tyler will do the talking while Wednesday makes blunt remarks with no remorse.