24. Wednesday Addams | Confrontation I

Tumblr : bingo6776

wednesday addams x reader

2.1k

summary: Wednesday has started to neglect your relationship to solve the mystery. You finally confront her about the relationship going from dreamy to doomed because of it.

You had been dating Wednesday Addams for slightly under a year, and you knew that dating Wednesday would come with its challenges, she wasn't as experienced with relationships as the rest of her peers, and its not like that bothered her, but she understood, as you did, that there would be struggles.

The push and pull effect she had on her relationships, the hot and cold – in her case, it being the lukewarm and the burning frost.

But it also came with its highs, the psychic doesn't seem like it, but she could be soft, and sweet when she wanted to be.

There was the time in the quad where you were only in your school shirt with no blazer. How you kept thinking you could fight off the cold with your abnormal body temperature, Wednesday would never know, you were shivering in your spot every time. Teeth chattering and everything. She would offer you her coat, albeit not making eye contact as she held it out to you, a silent demand that you take the piece of clothing more than an actual offer. Of course, Wednesday would say you were distracting her from whatever book she was pouring over, her already deathly cold skin practically being immune to the cold weather.

She would walk into the classes you shared together, and stare at whoever had tried to sit next to you in the class with a murderous look in her eye until they related and moved. The top record for the student being able to hold out is 4 seconds. If she let you sit close enough for you thighs to be touching, she would deny it, or blame it on the extremely spacious table being too small to have a comfortable amount of distance, ignoring the fact that there was multiple open seats she could have taken instead.

And, of course, she would deny it if she ordered her coffee too sweet for her likings and push it in your direction. She would never traipse all the way to Jericho before classes just to get you a drink. No way. Never.

Except on Mondays, and Fridays.

And the occasional Wednesday afternoon trip after fencing.

But otherwise, no never.

Yet, there were still challenges. For example, you were currently sitting on Wednesday's bed, as you had been doing for the past 45 minutes, wearing the black sweater she loved seeing you in, waiting for her to get back from wherever the fuck she had disappeared to this time.

No, you hadn't just walked in uninvited and expected to find her waiting at your beck and call.

Because you had been. Invited that is.

She had stopped you in the corridor a day or so before when you were on your way to your next class demanding you be at her room at 10pm on the dot, as Enid was going to be with her "disappointment of a gorgon boyfriend," doing whatever "mindless adolescent activities" the couple filled their time with.

Wednesday had flashed you a small, barely there smile, before threatening to "skin your wolf and keep its fur" in her dorm if you were late.

Ironic.

As you watched the digital clock on Enid's side of the dorm finally mark the fact that you had been patiently waiting for an hour, you thought fuck it, if Wednesday wanted to spend time with you that badly, which apparently she did not, she would have to come and find you for it.

Clenching and unclenching your jaw as you laced up your shoes, you fought to not let your wolf form rip out if its inner cage. It's not entirely shocking your usually impeccable self-control always came under question with Wednesday, no matter the emotion: happy, sad, disappointed, anxious, angry.