9. Wednesday Addams | Dating HC

Tumblr : sweaterweatherever

Pairing: Wednesday Addams × Gender Neutral reader

Warnings: None

Requested: No.

***

▪️She wouldn't initiate anything, that's for sure. She is used to being chased, not the other way around. You would figure the best way to her cold, dark, heart would be through a good mystery, so you would end up acting hot and cold, just enough to unsettle her but not enough to be playing with her feelings. Once you managed to draw her in, you dropped the act.

▪️"You know, I appreciate a good manipulation here and there." She says, when you take her on your first date, an escape room she would later call "Frustratingly easy" and "Not engaging enough." with a hint of a smile on her face.

▪️So many unconventional dates. Mostly planned by you, to get her to have fun.

▪️Getting a collection of unconventional trinkets she picks up for you. From red, almost blood like roses ("I understand romantic partners give each other flowers whe attending an event like this, and I do not like flowers.") to interesting books she nicked from the Nightshades's library and pretty jewelry.

▪️Wednesday is not a fan of physical shows of affection, but she "tolerates it" for your sake. While she won't be the one to initiate any kind of cuddling, she would kiss you in public. She won't go over the top, like her parents, but she would kill for you. Besides, she has found she enjoys kissing, just as long as it isn't too passionate. It's an adequate determent to the people who seem to populate around you.

▪️Threatening anyone who upsets you, so many times. Promising to bring you the heads or other assorted body parts of your enemies, all the time.

▪️Pet names in other language. You are particularly fond of "Melilla" and "Amor"

▪️Getting to be the first to hear new cello pieces and once you had been together long enough, to hear her plot ideas for her novel. Eventually, she even lets you read it.

▪️Not a lot of compliments, but you treasure every one she gives (Even if it sounds like a confession extracted under torture)

"You are... Tolerable." Wednesday scrunches her nose like it pains her very much to be even saying it, much less meaning it. You squeal and hug her. She gingerly pats your arm. "There, there."

▪️Absolutely horrifying visitation day. Pugsley is the first one to notice, and rats you out to their parents. Gomez approves and congratulates you both. Morticia is the one in charge of the shovel talk, but she likes you enough for their little "Storm cloud."

▪️You always end up involved in whatever mystery she is solving at the time. Makes for an interesting life.

▪️Getting fencing lessons from her, because you are "inadequate" at protecting yourself. It's her way of showing she cares.