152. Wednesday Addams | Unknown I

Tumblr : thenextdawn

Pov: you're a new girl at Nevermore. How will people react to your presence and how will the act around you?Warnings: bullying and mentions of a pst traumaPairing: Wednesday x fem!reader

***

And so it happened. You ended up at Nevermore, the school for "freaks" that everyone hated. But you didn't hate it, you just figured out that you had no reason to be there. As soon as you were born from two normie parents in Jericho, they gave you away because you had bright red eyes. Your parents knew the reputation outcasts had in that city, and they certainly didn't want you to cast your shadows on them, or even bad luck so they brought you to an orphanage, because you were obviously too young still to go to Nevermore Academy.

Growing up though you never showed any sign of "psychic" ability or all sorts of that. You weren't a vampire, you weren't a werewolf, you were just a normal girl with red eyes, that's what you appeared to be. So the head of the orphanage sent you to a normal high school when it was time to pick one. Everyone tried giving you colored contact lens to hide the color of your eyes, but for some reasons your eyes would melt them. This was the only "ability" you had.

You would get bullied at school because of your eyes, they would call you freak, they would bully you by throwing you against lockers and you couldn't bare it anymore, even though you tried so hard to not think of it. You had repeated a couple years at school so now you were 17 and still in 10th grade. After a lot of begging the head of the orphanage to change your school, she took you to Nevermore Academy and specifically told you that now you were old enough and you didn't need the orphanage anymore.

You were alone once again, just like you were when you were first born. The head left you at the door of the school without telling you where to go, so the first thing that came to your mind was get inside and look for the headmistress's office. As you walked in the school you received looks of all sorts which you tried to avoid. Everyone was whispering betting on what you were or why you were even there, given the fact that you didn't even have a uniform. Soon you were in front of her office and knocked three times

"You may come in" you heard a woman say and soon enough you were in the room and looked at the woman feeling disoriented and without having an idea on what to do. "Who are you and what are you doing here? Where are your parents?" The woman eyed you almost wrongly if you could say so, but taking a good look in your eyes she could see that you had no idea what you were supposed to and her look softened

"I uh... I don't have any?" You said. The woman invited you to sit down in front of her desk and she invited you to explain everything to her. You explained how you didn't know what your ability was and you told her how ever since you were born you were given away and how today the head of the orphanage gave you away with no chance on ever going. She decided to take you in the school and you thanked her, but she also set you up with a therapist to which you agreed to go.

The headmistress, which you learned to be named Larissa Weems, took you to get your uniform. It did fit you but it felt uncomfortable. However it was around lunch time when you were done taking your uniform and your schedule, which is why Weems told you to go have lunch and make some friends.

That you did, you went to the quad where everyone was having lunch and as you arrived you received those bad stares again. You had a very sweet face, but your red eyes, those scared people away and that's what you were afraid of. However you took your food and sat at the fountain. You saw what you assumed to be the sirens come your way.

"So... what are you?" This girl people called 'Bianca' asked you, without introducing herself. "I uh.. I don't know." The girl in front of you chuckled "you don't know? Well what are your abilities?" You looked down and around, noticing that now everyone in the quad was looking at you. "I don't have any."