181. Tyler Galpin | Ain't No Party Like a Frat Party II

Tumblr : valeskafics

Summary: Hell Week is over. But not really.

TW: profanity, innuendo, sexual references

Word Count: 1,523 words

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Wednesday characters nor do I claim to own them. I do not own any of the images used nor do I claim to own them.

Pledge week is over two days later. You haven't seen Tyler since your... Rendezvous in the hot tub and you're fucking dreading it. You know he's gonna make a bigger deal of it than it was. It was a moment of weakness. That's all. You were horny, you were tired. It didn't mean you fucking liked him.

You have your new set of sisters and the hard work is finally over. You and Enid are planning the party to welcome all the new pledges for all the Greek life houses. You decide to do it at Alpha, considering their bar is better stocked than yours (thanks a lot, Yoko, the binge drinking is really not helping).

The day of the party, you stand with your hands on your hips, having the decorations sent in. Everyone is calling you a little dictator, considering you're in full psycho mode, getting everything sorted out before the party starts.

"No, that's not where that goes- Why is there no Kahlua? YOKO! Oh my God, ENID! Stop eating the snacks! We won't have enough! If I see you shove one more pineapple skewer in your mouth, the next one is getting shoved up your ass!"

"I'm hungry!!!!"

Tyler walks out of his room at the frat house, smirking at you. Of course, the first thing he does is come and toss an arm around you. Apparently, he thinks the hot tub changed everything between you two. Unfortunately for him, you don't exactly see it that way.

He grins at you, moving his hand down to slap your ass, "Oooh, Princess is actually having to do work today?"

You almost growl at him when you turn and shove him, "Oh, bite me, asshole."

He smirks and leans into you, "Don't tempt me, Princess."

You glare up at him, "Get the fuck out of my face, Galpin."

You turn to leave, hearing Tyler laughing hysterically behind you, "That's not what you were saying to me the other day, baby."

You ignore him and stomp over to Wednesday and Bianca, who are pretending to work but not really working. On second thought, having the party at Kappa would've been a way better idea. Who cares if there would've been less booze? At least you could've kept Tyler the fuck out.

You can't even look at the guy without thinking about how you either want to scratch his eyes out or drag him off to one of the bedrooms and blow his goddamn mind.

Wednesday looks at you impassively, "So?"

"So?"

"When did it happen?"

You give her a weary look "When did what happen, Wednesday?"

Bianca speaks for her, "When did you and Tyler finally break the sexual tension and fuck?"

You scoff, looking between the two of them, "It was a one time thing. He's never getting a piece of this again."

Bianca raises an eyebrow, "Girl, you are so giving him a piece of that again."

"Shut up."

You stomp off, hearing Bianca laughing after you.

There's no fucking way you're letting Tyler get in your pants again.