57. Wednesday Adams | i can go anywhere i want, just not home

Tumblr : lady-ziggy-stardust

wednesday x fem!reader

word count: 600

⚠️warnings⚠️: established relationship, reader has mommy issues, she/her pronouns for reader, reader gets called wednesdays gf, comfort fic bc i'm sad, reader gets kicked out by her mom

wednesday comforts y/n after her mom kicks her out

***

y/n had the taxi driver pull over as they came upon the gate for the big mansion, she payed the driver and walked up to the gate. "hi, i'm y/n. wednesday said you're supposed to move on your own?" she yelled out to the gate before it started opening.

y/n was trying to keep her tears in as she walked through the graveyard like yard. her mom had been yelling at her all day, only to pretend she was the worlds greatest mom as soon as her friends came over. y/n was over it so she called her mother out, then she got pulled to another room and got kicked out. so there she was, bag in hand, at her girlfriends house.

y/n soon got to the large front door, knocking on the stained glass twice. after a few moments a woman y/n had recognised from parents weekend opened the door. "hello, dear." the woman said, looking at y/n. "i'm y/n. is wednesday here?" she asked, she didn't mean to be rude but she just needed to see wednesday. she knew listening to wednesday talk about her novel or tell her about her theories about whatever wednesday was interested in at the moment would help her calm down.

the woman nodded, "yes, yes. i'll go get her." she replied before gracing y/n with a warm smile, "please, come in." she told her before she went to the stairs. "wednesday. you hace a visitor." y/n heard her shout loud enough so wednesday could hear. she came back and led y/n into the house. wednesday came down the stairs and her eyes set on y/n. "thank you, mother." wednesday said before quickly taking y/n's bags in one hand and her hand in the other while leading her up the stairs. y/n gave morticia a quick smile and a "thank you" before she followed wednesday up to her room.

wednesday sat y/n's bags down near the door and then brought y/n to sit on her bed, sitting next to her. "what are you doing here, y/n?" wednesday asked in her usual neutral tone. she noticed that y/n seemed worried, she could see the tears welling up in her eyes. "are you okay?" she asked, her tone lightening ever the slightest as her hand stayed in y/n's. y/n sighed and looked at wednesday, giving a half smile that quickly faded. "my mom and i got in a fight," she paused as she felt the tears brimming her eyes. wednesday looked at y/n, scooting closer to her. "she kicked me out." she replied, closing her eyes as tears fell down her face.

wednesday raised her eyebrow, looking at her girlfriend. "oh. well, you'll stay here." she said before beginning to get up so she could tell her mother. y/n pulled her back to the bed, "wait- just stay. please. i just want to sit here, with you. i've had an awful day." she leaned her head against wednesday's shoulder. "what's been going on with viper? you haven't mentioned her in any if your letters, what mysteries has she been solving?" y/n asked, bringing the hand that wasn't in wednesday's to wipe the tears off her cheeks.

wednesday began to explain the plot of her next viper de la muerte novel, keeping y/n close to her as she talked about a new character she planned to add. viper's girlfriend; one of viper's only allies, the only person who truly understands her, and the person she trusts most in the world.