58. Xavier Thorpe | Safe Space

Tumblr : igotanidea

Summary: There are many flavours of outcast in Nevermove, but the four mains cliques are claws, fangs, scales and stoners. Main being the key word here. When you are a minority (like a forest pixie) you may just feel a bit lonely, struggling to find a place for yourself even if you have a lot of friends. And since forest adventure can be dangerous you may just benefit from the hospitality of one misunderstood artist.

A/N: My first Wednesday fanfiction! Let me know what you think.

***

„There are many types of outcast in the school, but the four main types are fangs, claws, scales and stoners." Enid was doing her best to show her new roommate, Wednesday Addams around Nevermore and acquaint her with its coloration. " We got werewolves which are obviously furs, fangs are vampires...."

"Let me guess. Scales are sirens?" Wednesday did not seem amused at all.

"Precisely." Enid beamed at her friend insight

"What Enid failed to mention is that there are a lot more creatures in the school. Kinds that don't really fit into any of the groups" I decided to step into the conversation and put in my pennyworth.

"Oh, Y/N." Enid pouted at me "you know well enough you are a part of our group. Do you feel left out?"

"What? No. Hell, no. Never." I scoffed playing it all cool, but the blonde did not seem convinced.

"What do you mean other groups. What exactly are you?" Wednesday turned her piercing gaze on me.

"I'm a ...."

"She's a forest spirit. You should see all this amazing things she can do while she sneaks out into the woods in the middle of the night. "

"Enid! That's supposed to be a secret. Weems will get me expelled if you keep running your mouth!"

"Please." The she-wolf rolled her eyes playfully "we both know she knows. Nothing can go unnoticed under the principal watchful eye. And oh, Wednesday, you'll see how well she does in botany class. She's pretty much Ms. Thornhill favorite student...."

"I;m not! Bianca is the best!"

"Well, maybe, but she's not really the most likeable one. Could you do some of your woodsy magic? Like last semester, when you grow a tree in the middle of the quad?" she squealed and squeezed my hands in a pleading gesture.

"That was an accident and it got me suspended....." I muttered reminding her how the story ended

"Right..... But it was still fun." She grinned "Isn't it amazing Wednesday."

"I don't find it equally as amusing as you."

"Thank god. It was rather annoying to feel like a freak in a school full of outcast." I smirked at the black haired girl, but her expression did not change in the slightest.

"Hey Enid, YN!" Ajax came out of nowhere and immediately started bubbling "you know the rumors about your new roommate? Apparently she eats human flesh. How crazy is that? Do you think you can deal with her? She's the talk of the entire school...."

"That just shows how similar to normal school Nevermore is." I laughed "gossips everywhere"

Enid's face were dropping more and more with his every word.

"Um.... Ajax...." She took a step back showing Wednesday in all her gloomy glory.

"Quite the contrary...." She started and as much as I knew she was saying something amusing, leaving poor Ajax completely confused I did not care anymore. I spotted school's resident tortured artist, Xavier Thorpe, scribbling on the wall, absolutely immersed in his own world.