13. Doctor's Appointment

Weekly update

Shehnaaz had made it clear that no matter how many troubles or miseries she would go through, she wouldn't back down from the decision of becoming a surrogate mother.

Jasmine wanted to say a lot. Her mind was filled with arguments that she could have proposed before shehnaaz  to prove that she was heading in the wrong direction but she chose to remain silent.

She kept sipping the cold coffee. She stayed quiet because she knew that whatever shehnaaz  had decided was bound to happen. She would not listen to any of her advice and abide by them. And if jasmine put herself into her position, she was right at some point. She won't be getting a large amount of money if she might try and lookout for it.

Jasmine  thought about restricting her from signing up for the surrogacy contract but she did not have any other option to suggest instead that would fulfill her financial requirements. Shehnaaz  was in desperate need of money so that she could get her dad operated on. At last, Jasmine gave up and silently accepted her decision. She did not raise any objection.

After the girls had finished their coffee, they came back to their hostel.

When they reached the hostel premises, jasmine  expressed that she wanted to take a nap and would like to go to her room for the same And shehnaaz eventually came back to her room. She knew that Jasmine was hurt by the decision that shehnaaz  had taken. She knew that jasmine was infuriated at her. But the circumstances had compelled her to take up this bold step. And she could not step back from it now. As far as Jasmine was concerned, shehnaaz  knew that she would understand that it was the demand of the situation that shehnaaz  had to agree to.

In the next 3-4 days, the friends did not discuss surrogacy or shehnaaz's decision to become a surrogate mother. Shehnaaz  was more focused on her studies as her mind had been diverted in other directions for the past few days. And she knew that her studies would be disturbed in the forthcoming days too.

In the afternoon, shehnaaz had her lunch and was lying on the bed in her room taking a rest for some time. She was thinking about what chapters she would be preparing next.

Shehnaaz was planning her schedule in her mind when she was obstructed by a phone call. Shehnaaz stole a glance at her phone and realized that it was sidharth's call.

Shehnaaz picked his call but was a little hesitant to speak to him, "Hello... Umm... Hi Sidharth."

"Hi shehnaaz ," he replied to her in his baritone voice.

His voice had an aura that had the capability to mesmerise the person hearing him. And shehnaaz  was one of those who was allured by his voice.

He continued his speech ahead, "I have called to inform you that we have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow."

Oh, my... Okay, Alright. By what time do I need to arrive at the hospital? " Shehnaaz  replied to him in a timid voice.

"I guess you have your classes until 2 p.m. Taking that into consideration, I have booked an appointment for the evening at 5 pm. You might be able to attend your classes, but I am afraid you would have to seek permission from your hostel."

Hearing him, shehnaaz  was shocked.

How is he aware of my schedule? It seemed as if he had memorised it. And then there is someone like me, who does not know anything except his name. Have I invited a trap for myself to get stuck in it? Oh God, please save me, "she thought.

Sidharth  had not heard from shehnaaz  for a long time,so he checked on her. "Hey... Shehnaaz . Are you there?"

"ya... Ya... I am listening to you. I will be there at 5," Shehnaaz replied to him. immediately