Romance part 2

"He's late, don't you dare defend him this time!"

Adam's voice could be heard aisles away.

"I will defend as many times as I think is right. For the love Adam, stop acting like an animal!"

Belle shouted the same way he did.

It was early and the reason for their intense argument was the same as it had been all week, Ben. Especially today, her scolding was on the prince's delay in showing up for a royal appointment.

"And I don't need my mother to defend me." The young man appeared in the doorway of the building finishing putting on his blazer. "Forgive me for being late, but I had a setback."

"What happened?"

"I'd rather argue inside."

Ben warned seriously, like a businessman.

(...)

Two days earlier

"Come, today you will come with me."

Ben said pulling her by the arm.

Again, and just like every other day Benjamin was on the Island with her. Whenever he could, he took his motorcycle, the barrier control and he was going after Mal. The purple haired girl didn't complain, Ben was a special person, the conversation with him was very nice and she felt a feeling that still didn't have a name, but was good. He was from a completely different world, this was evident in all their conversations and it was amazing the fact that until today he never tried to change her, on the contrary, he was attracted by all the different things he had discovered in her.

"What? No, definitely not."

Mal took his hand away from hers and pulled away

"Yes Mal, you have already shown me most of the Island and now I want to show you Auradon or at least part of it."

"I already know it, castles, spoiled princes and pink princesses."

"When will you change that opinion?"

"Never." She passed her hand around his neck. "And that includes you prince."

"Okay, island princess." And before she could curse, he pulled her around his waist and kissed her. "Come on."

Mal didn't say much and was already sitting on the boy's blue and gold motorcycle.

"Where are we going?"

She asked after she had crossed the barrier and the bridge over the sea appeared.

"You'll see."

It took a while, but they got to where he wanted to take her.

"Where are we?"

She asked getting up and taking off her helmet

"Enchanted Lake." He held out his hand to her helping her through the rocks that were in the place. "I've been coming here since I was a kid. I wanted to show you, since, you showed me almost everything on the Island."

"The big difference is that I can show you the Island in two days, whereas you couldn't even show me this entire kingdom in one lifetime."

Mal walked off across the bridge as if she already knew the way

"Auradon is not that big. If we took three days in each province, in six months we would have known more than half of the kingdom."

Ben said doing a quick mental count.