A break in time

Not all Fairy Tales were told, some stories were lost in time and when this happened the guardian knew he had failed.

"You know, it's been six months since I've had any decent food, I figured when my best friend came back I'd get at least a croissant."

Rashid said coming close to Cedric who was flying off the handle in his anguish

"And who told you I ate anything in those months?"

"You're the guardian, I bet you've been eating risotto all week."

"Yeah, you're right. But, I lived in a lock up house."

"Really? That's your complaint?"

"I'm proud, you're not the selfish rat from Wonderland anymore."

He said, knowing well his personality that he had acquired over the years.

"Selfish? Do I really think I'm evolving?"

Morally evolving means going back to living with Mad Hatter and his crazy family.

"I told you you'd be important."

"For a guy who hates fairy tales I did okay, didn't I?"

"You've helped Mal a lot, Rash, she'd never know about the past without you."

"She's a special girl, I hope the world gets to know her."

It took him a while, but he recognized that Maleficent's daughter was a great heroine.

"He will, as will her magic teacher."

"Congratulations guardian, your story is almost at the happily ever after."

They smiled grateful that the ending was on its way.

(...)

"It was easier when we only had the Book to worry about."

Ben said hugging his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I miss worrying about you in my dreams."

She confessed kissing him.

"Nothing bad is going to happen to us." He kissed her cheek, who hugged him tightly. "Nothing can destroy us, remember?"

" Beast Junior, could I have a word with my daughter?" Hades appeared and before the frightened look, Ben left. "Of all the hundreds of years I've lived, the best were the last seventeen, you know?"

"Why can you stay away from your brothers?"

She Ironized.

"Because I knew you. Mal, I always prided myself on being a god and thought I was superior to everyone, because you know, I had a kingdom named after me. But, living in that place was horrible." "There was no one, Zeus got all the glory and love, while I lived in the midst of the dead. There was no life and when I thought I had earned the least love, I was betrayed."

"And leaving there and coming to the Island was better?"

Looking at it that way, his father also had a difficult past.

"The best thing that happened to me. Maleficent wasn't my great love, but she gave me a good laugh and most of all, she gave me you. Mal, I don't know what your choice will be, but I trust you and fate."

"Fate? Why trust it?"

Since her conversation with Cedric, she has come to hate everyone involved who has written her life.

"I need to trust that it will bring you back to me. I'll always be there for you." He warned, placing the necklace with the ember around her neck. "See you, okay?"