Was like a dream

Last Chapter!

"Once upon a time, in a faraway...

"His fruit will bring an end to his reign. From where least expected will come happiness and discord. This world of yours has changed because of your tale, but it will be a story even stronger than yours that will make you regret ever wanting to separate the world."

Mal, days ago didn't know how to use her magic, but now, with intense pain radiating through her body, she let her magic overflow and guide her to the Underworld. A year ago, she was fine, but dreams invaded her peaceful sleep and changed her life. These dreams became personified and met a prince who invaded peaceful evil life on the Island. From Ben's arrival to her father's return, it was a long journey that brought her to this moment, she could not after so many fights, crises, revelations, fear, laughter and changes, accept that this was her end. If the Book was written that way, she would fight, tear the book if necessary, because she would never accept losing everyone loved.

(...)

Auradon

"Think of a wonderful thought. Any merry little thought"

Cedric continued without understanding the note, he didn't understand why they sent it or the reason for this whole situation. This seemed to be the worst fairy tale ever written and he was the guardian. After he had knocked everything he could out of Maleficent's castle and was visibly distraught, he sat on the floor crying. His cat fearing his friend who never had such behavior jumped on the table and knocked over what would be the salvation of Auradon, the Enchanted World and Mal.

"Felix!" He yelled at the kitty when he felt the object fall on his head. Still nervous he picked it up and suddenly his head exploded with an idea, which might or might not work. In a jolt he got up and looked at the Book that was already losing its pages. "Think of a wonderful thought. Any merry little thought, Felix." He smiled hopefully. He would not let Mal and Ben's story be lost, even if he had to hide the fairy tale. "We need to go to the Isle of the Lost."

(...)

Underworld

Hades existed to transport the dead to their proper places, be it tartarus or limbo. Everyone in there was just seeking their ending, be it a gentleman who died in his sleep or a young prince who died saving the life of the love of his life.

Among so many men, women and creatures who were going to their eternities, Mal got lost trying to find Ben. Listening to her instincts, she took flight and searched the air for him. Her lost mind looked around every possible direction. The huge rivers seemed to blur his vision, though he had stepped in there once before. When he saw a boat pass by, he remembered Charon and his boat crossing the world of the living. It was him. His prince was there.

"Ben." She invaded the line looking for him. "Ben?" Mal watched the bright eyes in the midst of the distorted present image. "Ben!"

"Mal?" Feeling her hands was like waking from a sleep. Warm hands on a cold face. "Is that you?" He stared into flaming green eyes. "It's you." He stepped out of the queue pulling her to another seat. "Why are you here?"

"What am I doing here? You shouldn't be here, Ben."

She said still thrilled to see him again.

"It was the right thing to do."

He justified, knowing he would do it all over again.

"No, it wasn't. You shouldn't go, you couldn't leave me."

Mal argued beating his chest.

"I didn't want to, you know I didn't." He ran his hands over her face. "You have to go Mal, you have to get the arrows and change the time."