The Hidden Enchantress

Mal will spend sixteen years knowing magic only by hearsay. She knew it existed because there was a huge invisible barrier under her house, but magic that made her mother turn into a dragon or gave Madam Mim the ability to turn into other people, that to her was just stories, like fables. However, that whole scenario changed abruptly and now she was going to see a sorceress, as if it was normal.

When Cedric called her to go on this strange quest, she went, but not sure yet gives real reason for doing so.

"Find Ben, we'll see you here as soon as possible."

Cedric urged Rashid who agreed and before Mal could ask what he was going to do the guardian took a potion, threw it on the ground and a smoke enveloped him and Mal. More teleporting.

"You two strangers could tell when you do that."

Mal grumbled disliking this at all. However, when her eyes would open again, she was in a totally different place from the hut of yesteryear.

"Sorry, I don't like it either, but desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Where are we?"

"Well, the exact location is hard to say, but I believe we are in Neverland."

Cedric replied. He mentally asked Mal not to notice this, but he was also wary of being in the location. He had spent more than half his life in his beautiful home isolated from the world, overnight he was forced to move and from then on it was just mess after mess after mess.

"Never what?"

"Neverland. Place of the lost boys? Where no one ever grows up? Peter Pan?"

He said some features of the place, however they were all vague ideas in the girl's head.

"Island of the lost do you know? Island vs Auradon? No schools."

She used irony with him. For someone who was surrounded by books all her life it seemed strange to people that she didn't know such important details like that.

"I'm sorry, but well, long story short, this here is a pretty dangerous jungle ruled by a boy named Peter Pan. In the old days, at least in the story, all the children without parents came here and this island is surrounded by magic, from the peak of the tallest tree to the mermaid waterfall there is magic that among its benefits prevents the children who live here from growing up. Captain Hook was imprisoned on the Island, for trying to kill Peter Pan, I thought you knew that."

"Captain Hook on the Isle is just a drunk who hangs around the Harbor. She replied watching the place a little irritated. "But what are we doing here? You're not a child after all."

"The Enchantress, I mean Circe lives here and we need her."

(...)

Auradon City

Ben understood the real importance of being king and ruling all the provinces now. Adam managed to gather as many representatives as possible to quickly draw up a plan of attack. The prince was silent only listening to his father assign the orders to each of the people, honestly Ben still had no real sense of everything that occurred.

"Ben, hey." He heard someone call him, but ignored it when he noticed that everyone else was paying attention to what his father was saying. "Ben! Ben!" Looking around for who might be calling, he saw a being that seemed to be colored from the curtains seeming to be camouflaging himself. "Hey!"

"I need to go to the bathroom."

Ben said gaining attention from everyone in the room especially his father who didn't like what had happened.