Little golden flecks

There are four scenarios:

Enchanted Lake: Mal and Ben

The Vk's in the Enchanted Forest

Cedric in Maleficent's castle

Auradon

A war had begun. Good and evil were together on the same battlefield. Rashid using his magic managed to open a gap for those who had magic to escape, fairies, elves and other magical beings flew through the skies in search of fighting for their kingdom. And though he believed with all the rest of his might that they could win, he still feared the worst. His eyes remained on the sky and his prayers that it would remain sunny and full of magical dust, for it only took the slightest flash of lightning for him to run and know that all was lost.

"Oh Merlin, may we come out of this war alive."

(...)

Maleficent's castle

Cedric took his cat and went to the castle that once belonged to the Beast family and now had Maleficent as its mistress. From there he could watch the world falling apart, while the Book remained the same as it had been six months ago. From Maleficent's balcony, she saw Merryweather plummeting into the sea, while Flora tried to help her sister. It was a scene of war. Felix hid behind his legs as Ursula raised her tentacles.

"Felix, this seems to be the end of the Enchanted World." He complained as ash flew over the weak magical barrier. It was when he pulled in air that he felt a piece of paper fall on his head. "Think of a wonderful thought. Any merry little thought" He read the note without understanding what it meant.

(...)

Enchanted Forest

The enchanted forest surrounded the lake where Mal and Ben were, so their friends placed themselves as a wall of defense around the place.

"Where are these witches coming from?"

Carlos complained, no longer able to throw them off his broom.

"I don't know, but they can't get near Mal."

Hades reminded them, trying to catch his breath.

"You know, for a person who didn't like anyone, Maleficent has a lot of friends." Evie said not remembering the friendships of her friend's mother. "Careful Jay!"

"If you look on the bright side, at least they're not our parents." Jay said finding it amusing to fight with everyone. "This is far from over. Look up."

"That's not possible."

"Need help?"

Loonie appeared bringing with him a small group of people.

"Are you..."

Hades asked trying to remember who the teenagers were.

"The help."

Carlos shouted.

"You guys stay with the witches on the left."

Evie directed.

"Focus, remember, Mal has to get the arrow."

(...)

Enchanted Lake

"What a lovely scene."

The shrill cry and unmatched laughter snapped Ben and Mal out of their intimate moment.

"Mom."

Mal faced Maleficent and for the first time was not intimidated by her presence.

"Look who's given her grace." She ironized looking at the girl who no longer resembled the girl she left on the Island. "Good to see you daughter, my ungrateful daughter."