Goodbye to Auradon

As soon as dawn broke everyone in the castle was having coffee. Even without sleeping more than five hours Ben stood at the table with a big smile.

"Will someone tell me why we are up so early? Is it already time to go?"

Carlos asked, still sleepy

"Eat first and questions later."

Jay says with his eyes bright with the table set.

"I thought if you guys wanted, you could meet Auradon before you go."

Ben offers enthusiastically.

"I still don't know what's so interesting here."

Mal said in his state of terrible morning mood.

"Could we see some castles?"

Evie asked, looking the most excited of them all.

"If you'd like. It has a lot of interesting places and things that I'm sure vices haven't seen on the Isle of the Lost."

"That's fine with me. As soon as my mom sees me, she'll want me to clean her coats anyway, so why not enjoy it before you go back to the Island.?"

Carlos thought.

"I don't see why not."

"Mal?"

Ben asked, afraid of what she was going to say.

"Fine by me."

"Fine."

After the last yes. Ben asked them to pack up the limo to leave. They couldn't go too many places, since the people were in the streets and Ben didn't want anyone to see the girls and boys.

"So, where are we going?"

Mal asked, taking attention away from the street. She liked the amount of colors in the place.

"The arcade."

"Arc what?"

"You'll see when you get there."

They had never seen such strange things, but Ben explained how to play each game and they returned to their childhood. They jumped from one video game to another, happy and excited about everything. Evie didn't like it much, mainly because of the boys, who sometimes forgot that it was only about games. However, Mal didn't, she had fun with the boys. She and Jay being such good friends played everything and involved Carlos as well.

"Will you play with me?"

She asked Ben, who was standing around only watching.

"I don't know if I should."

He said fearfully as he saw how Jay and Carlos were doing after a match with her. The girl was much more competitive than everyone else there, including Jay.

"Afraid?"

That mischievous smile that usually scared people just made him want to play with her.

"You guys are also watching Mal play with the prince of Auradon right?"

Evie asked, startled, and received an equal response from the boys. However, the two strangers were immersed in their own world, even if, shrouded by an old arcade machine.

(...)

From there they went to an ice-cream parlor. If Ben's hunch was right, they had never tried the dessert

"The prince here? It's a pleasure to welcome you.

The owner of the establishment said pleased to have someone from royalty in his store.