The preeminent end part 2

"Wonderland?" Maleficent said. "I don't think the White Queen will enjoy my company." She and Rashid walked through the streets of the underground world.

Rashid was so angry with Merlin that the only place that came to mind was his home. Now he was in the land of happiness with the most detestable woman in the world. However, he would have to admit that Maleficent was right, when White knew he had brought her into his kingdom she would surely kill him.

"Just be quiet, we're going to the farthest part of the castle."

"That place is more colorful than the first time." She Commented low. The first of several comments would make throughout the trip. It was being hard for Rashid to hear the high-pitched voice amidst his worried thoughts. "How can you be so cheerful? Do people here never get sad or angry? Never?"

"You do it on purpose, right?"

"What? Talking incessantly in a higher pitched voice than usual, knowing that you are highly angry and worried? Maybe;"

"You and your daughter are very much alike."

He carried those chains that bound her with even more anger.

"How is she? I haven't seen her since you took her off the Isle."

"Fine."

"You said she was in the Book? Who is she there?"

"A character."

"Spare me a few words strange man, she is...she is like me?"

"You mean villain?" she nodded and Rashid saw fear in her look. "No, your daughter is not a villain." Even from a few feet away he could hear her sigh of relief. "Maleficent, I don't think you're a hundred percent villain either."

"Oh, you don't. Should I feel insulted?"

"I know your history, you have committed crimes, but I don't see you with the only villain."

"You said I'm not the only villain. Yet I am one." She spoke dismissively, as she observed the landscape around her. "Is that the sleeping rose?"

"I'm just saying I don't see you with the most wicked of creatures. Yes, that is the sleeping rose, avoid touching it, although it would be funny to see you fall under a sleeping spell."

"I had to bewitch a spinning wheel, when I could have simply used this plant? And make no mistake, it doesn't matter what turns a person bad, what counts are the crimes they've committed against the good guys."

"I don't see it that way, and the flower alone does not guarantee eternal sleep."

"Ask yourself, how many people know the truth? The story from the beginning, the one you are apparently aware of."

"If I tell you, are you sworn to secrecy?" He stopped his walk and looked at her seriously. "What am I doing, trusting the mistress of the evil queen?" He laughed at her naiveté.

"You have my word."

"As if it's worth anything." He laughed and this time even Maleficent laughed. "The story you are told and is in the Book has been manipulated."

"What did you say strange? What do you mean?"

Maleficent was not paying attention to many people, not even her daughter. What had just happened was unprecedented for someone who used to despise mortal beings.

"Cedric told me. Actually, the tale, 'The Sleeping Beauty', is not about Aurora, it's about you Maleficent."

"You are angry and this despicable sun must be messing with your little brain, this is impossible."