The arrow in the tree

"Look, our history in unknown places is not very good. So, does anyone live here or are we the only people to step foot here in a hundred years?"

Carlos asked hugging Jay in fear.

"The tribe is still here, but it's a little far away."

Hades answered being the one responsible for guiding the small group.

"And do you know where we are going?" Ben asked and when his father-in-law looked at him with raised eyebrows he lowered his head. "I'm only asking because you've been on the Island a long time. Did I ask too much?"

"Actually, no, how do you know where we are going Hades? As far as I know you have only lived in the Underworld and on the Isle."

Rashid said and unlike Ben, he did not fear the ex-god.

"Can you just trust me?"

"No."

Most said at the same time.

"Yes." Ben replied being the only one to give an opposite answer. His girlfriend only stared at him in disbelief. "What choice do we have? We don't even know for sure where we are."

"Ben is right."

Evie said, but looking up at the sky and turning away from Mal's fearful gaze.

"Look, if you want to do this, you'll have to trust me."

Hades walked over to Mal and held out his hand to her, who stared at the faces of everyone around her. She didn't have to like him, she just had to remember that the world depended on them.

"Whatever."

"Do I need to worry?"

Ben asked Jay.

"If you see fire, just run."

Jafar's son said patting the prince on the shoulder.

They were walking along and realizing that the forest was getting darker and looking like it was going to swallow them up.

"Are you sure?"

Mal asked again.

"If you ask that again..." Hades was nervous, but he looked at Rashid, who signaled for him to calm down. "Yes, I know where we are going." Mal looked still very suspicious, however who could blame her? "Did you know there is a lot of untapped magic here?"

Mal who wasn't even looking at him, as she looked to the side she saw Rashid, who had probably teleported over there. Rashid was looking at her with a look that indicated she should be more understanding.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, because it's a distant location, few humans come, it's pure magic." Hades looking at the plants and the colors of the place, something caught her eye. "Would you like to see something? Lend me the ember." Still suspicious Mal handed over the ember and watched him make the ember glow and pick up all the color of a plant that was on the ground.

"Wow! How did you do that?"

Mal moved closer and saw how the flower lost its hue according to the movement of Hades' hands.

"It's one of the attributes of the ember."

He concentrated to return the plant's magic, however the root that seemed stuck to the ground rose up and hit his face, almost like a slap.

"What was that?"

Jay asked turning away from those in front of him.

"You guys saw it too, didn't you?"