Chapter Eight: The Confrontation

Hiiiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well! This is another small time skip. I guess two months. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suguru came over a lot. He started to bring clothes over. I can never reach out to him because she snoops through his phone. He comes to my coffee shop, and leaves with me when I close. I have yet to tell Diavian.

I make sure I usher him into my office whenever she's not around. More abuse marks is on his body and I take care of it each time. I don't even know why, I just do. I know I told myself I'd mind my business but I just can't.

"Ready to go?" I ask Suguru. He nods. He takes my hand as we leave out. He does that a lot. He says it lets him know he's safe around me.

"So you really are sleeping with this bitch?" We hear. I turn around to see Moné leaning against my car.

"You better watch that bitch word." I warn her. Suguru squeezes my hand. I squeeze it back to let him know it's okay.

"This is where you've been? Cuddling up with this home wrecker?"

"Home wrecker?" Suguru stands in front of me.

"Baby, I can explain." Baby? He's still calling her that?

"Explain what? That you're between her legs every other night instead of trying to fix our marriage? Fix us?!"

"I'm not sleeping with her. How many times do I have to keep telling you that?!" Suguru barks. Moné punches him in his face.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that? I can end you. Right here. Right now."

I step around from him. I punch her throat and knee her stomach. She coughs as she falls down.

"Y/N!" I feel as Suguru grabs my waist, holding me back.

"Let me go! I'mma show her who tf fuck she's messing with!" I scream.

"Please don't." He begs. Suguru swings me around and plants me on my feet. He holds my face.

"It's okay." He tells me.

"Your lip is bleeding. This is not okay." I tell him. Moné jumps on his back trying to choke him out.

"Throw her off!" I scream.

"I can't! I don't hurt women." He choked out. I get behind him and pull her off. She hits me. I feel my lip cut my teeth. I spit out blood.

"You think you're tough cause she's protecting you? Huh? You get some new pussy and now your ass got real the fuck loose."

She aims for another swing on him but I grab her arm, twisting it behind her back.

"I'm your opponent." I tell her. She throws her head back, hitting my nose. I let her go.

"You can't even fight!" Moné cackles.

"This conversation is between me and my husband you skank!"

I get up. I charge at her and grab her throat. I squeeze and squeeze. I slam her into the ground. I get on the ground and choke her out with my thighs. She taps out.

"Oh my god Y/N, she's going to die!" I hear.

I was trying not to blackout. I feel as Suguru's hands get between my thighs and open them. Moné rolls over and coughs for air. I get up.

"Come on baby. We're not done our conversation." She says after she catches her brother. I look at Suguru as he walk towards her.

"If you go home to her right now, don't ever come back to my house. Or my coffee house ever again." I warn him.