Chapter Forty-Five: The Dinner

Hiiiiiiii!!! Hope all is well. I really don't wanna have this stupid ass meeting tomorrow with my boss. All his bitch ass gonna do is say I have an "attitude"  so now I gotta pretend to care so I can keep my job. This isn't a time skip. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Happy reading!😊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby are you ready?" Satoru asks downstairs.

"I'm coming I'm coming!"

I was putting the finishing touches. I look in the mirror. I leave out of our bedroom and walk downstairs.

"You're going to make me want to skip dinner and go straight to dessert."

Satoru kiss me, grabbing my ass.

"Come on or we're gonna be late."

He deepens the kiss.

"I don't care. You have been looking exceptionally good all day today."

"I was literally covered in mud this morning. Maybe I should've worn sweatpants if I had known."

"That makes you sexier. Holding onto me. Trusting me with your life. And this dress...girl I wanna rip it off you now."

Satoru undress me with his eyes.

"We really have to go."

I remind him.

"And we get back, I'll wear the gemmed costume and strip you."

"Okay let's go."

Satoru pulls me to the door and leave out. Satoru gets into the car rental after helping me in and drive off. Satoru place his hand on my thigh as he drives. He pulls up and parks shortly after. He opens my side of the door. I take his hand and step out. We head inside. I gasp. Of course Satoru has private reservations for us by a gorgeous view. I can't stop looking at the view ever since we sat down.

"This view is beautiful. Look at the sun setting."

Satoru looks at the sky.

"We need to walk on the beach during sunset before our vacation is over." Satoru suggests.

"As cheesy as it sounds, I think that's a good idea." I agree.

I pick up the menu and begin to look. My eyes drift to my ring. I really do miss him. A sigh escapes my lips.

"Everything okay?"

I was silent for a moment.

"I miss him. His precious smile. His little giggles. The way his eyes sparkled whenever he saw me. His little hugs. I even miss his little hair pulling."

"You know you can always talk to me about him. I honestly think you should do virtual therapy with Haru while we're here. I'll be there with you every step of the way. Through and through. I'll even start my own sessions with him." I nod.