Chapter Thirty-Three: The Game

Hiiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Happy reading!😊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has taken me a long time to recover. I don't ever want to experience that again. I was finally able to go back to work and speak to my therapist. I've gotten to know more about the detective. It was only fair game since he knows everything about me. He came back to my therapy sessions.

He even told me his darkest secrets and his desires. His pleasures and turnoffs. Once Diavian calmed down from her little meltdown and got over the fact that Satoru and I will never be together, he properly introduced us to his girlfriend.

I need to address her as fiancée now since he proposed to her. I was super happy for them. They were the hottest couple in my book. I took Diavian and Satoru's advice.

I found someone and we've been together for some time now. She's amazing. I didn't think to be out in the dating world, but here I am. Loving someone. And she loves me like she'll lose me. Once a month I host a game night with our friends. I met another couple here and they're pretty great.

I go on double dates with them sometimes. Satoru and Aoi come down together to do game nights with us. We rotate who brings in the games. They have to bring three different games. We each change hosts too. Tonight, Diavian was the host. She picked out three games for us.

That means us three couples have to play as she insists the games are for couples only. She had a sinister and devious look in her eyes. She picks out the wildest game and I get terrified every time it's her turn to pick out games.

"Refresh my memory on this first game we're about to play?" I ask Diavian as we bake.

I decided to bake some desserts as each couple is bringing alcohol.

"It's a game of How Well Do You Know Your Partner."

"Oh that sounds normal. For once."

I narrow my eyes.

"Wait. What's the catch?"

"Oh you know me so well. Fine. The couple has to pick their close friends and that close friend asks them questions about said partner and vise versa."

"That's not all is it?"

I size her up.

"Nope. Each person has to wear a shock collar. If you lie or your answer is incorrect, you get shocked."

"What kind of kinky shit are you into?" I ask.

"It'll be fun!"

"How can it even tell if your answer is incorrect?" I ask.

I'm really suspicious of this game.

"The same method they use for lie detector tests."

"Only you would find something like this." I say, taking the cookies out.