Chapter Forty-Two: I Loved You

Hiiiiiiii! Hope all is well. I hate my job so much. Too much of a shit show today. This will be Satoru's POV. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~Satoru's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I teamed up with Y/N's father to track down my good for nothing cousin. He's a clever little fuck. He didn't take anything with him to even track him down easily. He made it out of the country too. I tried to convince Y/N to not come with us but she insists on saying her final words to him and be the last face he sees. There was so much pain, rage and exhaustion in her eyes. Before we left, Y/N's father handled Suguru's parents. My phone vibrates. I reach over and grab it.

"It's time."

"I'll be there." I say before hanging up. I get dressed.

"Satoru?" I hear.

"Go back to sleep sweetheart."

I finish tying my shoe laces. I turn to her. I look her in the eyes.

"I love you. Now please sleep." I kiss her.

"Where are you going?"

"Your father called me. It's time." I tell her.

She gets up quickly and get dressed.

"Baby I really don't want you to go. It's going to get very dangerous."

"I don't care. I want to see the soul leave his body."

I stop her.

"And that is why I don't want you to go. You don't need anymore trauma."

"Please. I have to see this. Then I'll do anything you want me to."

"Anything?" I ask.

"Anything."

"If you come, then we get married right after this." I bluff.

"Deal."

"Seriously?"

I was taken aback.

"I love you Satoru and I want to see him dead."

"I was only bluffing."

"You don't want to be married to me?"

Y/N was hurt.

"No no that's not what I meant. We don't have to get married right away. Or we can if you want."

I let out a sigh.

"Look, I can see it in your eyes. You're slowly losing your innocence. I understand you hate him and rightfully so...I'm just afraid of losing you. Afraid of you losing yourself."

She touch my face, then stand on her toes to kiss me.

"I won't lose myself. Not while I have you. I'll stick to my therapy."

"Then how about we go to Saint Lucia?"

Her eyes lit up.

"My grandparents are from there."

I kiss her forehead.

"Then we'll go there. Now come on."

I take her hand and we leave the hotel room. We get on the elevator and ride down. We get off and leave out. Y/N's father was waiting for us. Y/N hugs her father and we get in the back seat. He speeds off. Y/N rests her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her.

"This'll all be over soon." I mumble to her as I kiss her forehead.

Her father was eyeing us on the mirror. Kise pulls up and we get out. I grab Y/N's hand as we walk into the woods. The clouds were thick tonight. Perfect for hiding evidence. The air was disgustingly thick and dry. As we get closer, I spot him. He was chained to a tree. Y/N walks ahead of me. I follow behind her quickly. She slaps him awake. He looks at her.