Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Second Confrontation

Hiiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well. By the time I post this chapter, I have changed the title of this story. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Happy reading!😊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up hours later. My bed was empty. Just as I thought, it was another dream about him. I hope he's alive and okay.

"Good morning sweetheart."

I look over to see Satoru with a tray in his hands. I sit up. So it wasn't a dream.

"Breakfast in bed?"

"Just something you'd enjoy."

He place the tray around me.

"You should still be asleep." I tell him.

"I'll be fine. I wanted to make this for you."

"Thank you."

I begin to eat.

"This still feels like a dream." I tell him.

"I know what you mean. I'm right here alive and with you."

Satoru kiss me. His tongue trace my bottom lip.

"You know I don't support this."

"I know. And we don't have to do anything for right now. I just want to be with you. I was going to wait a few days before I return back to Tokyo but I owe her. I left without really explaining anything. That's not like me but I really needed to be here."

"Fly there. Don't waste another fourteen hours driving."

"I will. The sooner I get there, the sooner I can get back."

"I'm coming with you."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'll be with you. I need to check on Shay's over there. Declan told me he had to fire some people and I need to know what's going on."

"As long as you go when I'm with you."

"That's fair."

I finish eating.

"You know she's going to be really hurt. And we're not beating the allegations."

"I know. Maybe she was right all along. Who knows? It's just now that matters."

"Diavian's going to get a kick outta this."

"Where is she?"

"Oh she went on a date with her mans last night."

"She's dating?"

"Viktor. They're together."

"So he divorced Gisele?"

"Yeah. It was a nasty battle. Well then again all divorces are born to be evil. That's something I never want to experience. Lucky for me, everyone screws me over before I get that for."