Chapter Forty-One: The S.O.G

Hiiiiii!!! I'm really happy y'all are enjoying the story cause I almost deleted it. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Special Operations Group (特殊作戦群, Tokushusakusengun) is the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force's special forces unit

"So...how did you two end up together?" Diavian asks.

We just came back as I visited her at her business.

"Well it actually happened the night you and Viktor went on y'all date. I asleep until I heard knocking and banging on my door at three in the morning. When I answered the door he was just there. He started kissing me but I told him we couldn't do that. He told me he loved me.

When we woke up, we flew out to Tokyo. I spoke with Declan while he talked to Aoi. Then he went to find me. I didn't know Geto was next to me and we left Shay's. He was starting shit when we were leaving. It kept escalating with resulted in Satoru having multiple bullets in his body."

"Y/N please stop going back to Tokyo. There's nothing for you back there."

"I know. I made it my decision to never go back."

"Good. I don't want you dead."

"I'm definitely not going back."

My front door opens, Satoru stepping in.

"I'm home."

I stand up.

"Welcome home. How did it go?" I ask.

Satoru kiss me.

"Bittersweet, but they understand."

I smile.

"What's bittersweet?" Diavian asks.

"I'm officially retired."

Satoru says looking down at me.

"Now we can get married. Though I still have to tie loose ends."

Diavian stands. She hugs Satoru.

"Welcome back."

He hugs her back.

"Thank you. It's good to be here."

Satoru pulls me close.

"What're you going to do now that you're retired?" I ask.

"Track down this bastard. He's on the run."

I didn't like the sound of that.

"Please be careful."

"Are you going to shed tears for me sweetheart?"

Satoru makes me look at him.

"I think that's cute. To have someone care so much about me. Shed those tears for me down their pretty little face. To have my partner worry so much about me. I'd bring you along but I don't want you to be traumatized any further."

"No. I'm coming."

"Oh?"

"I have some final words I need to say to him."

Satoru kiss my forehead.

"If it gets too much for you, let me know. I'll have you escorted back to the hotel."

"Considering I watched my son get brutally murdered and then Moné, it won't be too much for me."

"That's not normal." Satoru tells me.