Chapter Fifty-Four: The Makeup...pt. 2

Hiiiiii! Hope all is well is well. This isn't a time skip. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn over and open my eyes. Satoru was gone. I get out of bed.

"Leaving so soon?"

Satoru walks in with a tray with food on it.

"I made you breakfast."

Satoru takes the fork and feeds me. I eat.

"This is a lot of food."

"Yeah I put mine with yours as well. Satoru begins to eat.

"I made food for your mother as well. Oh and this."

Satoru digs in his pocket and pulls out a paper. I look at it.

"I'll go get it prescribed for you."

I eat.

"Is she still here?" I ask.

"No. But she said she'll talk to you later and she loves you."

I smile. Satoru climbs over and grabs his medication.

"How are you feeling now that you're taking it again?" I ask as he takes it.

"I feel better. And I have an appointment with Dr. Haru in a few hours. Actually we do. He wants to talk to you too. He said he reached out to you but you didn't answer."

"I didn't want to deal with it." I reply, looking away.

"Hey, I put you through it. It's my fault."

I finish eating and get up.

"Where are you going?" Satoru asks.

"To get ready and get your medication."

"You can get that later. Let's watch something."

Satoru place the tray on the night stand and pulls me close. He turns the tv on and intertwines our fingers. He kiss the back of my hand. He travels kisses up my arm and to my neck. He wraps my leg around his waist as he continues to kiss my neck.

"I want you so bad."

"You don't have to do this to try and prove your sexual attraction to me."

Satoru stops and looks at me. His eyes was filled with pure lust. He kiss me, biting my lower lip.

"I'm not trying to prove anything to you. I just miss you so damn badly. I miss having the opportunity to do this."

I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Please don't ever leave me again."

"Just don't do that shit again. Or you'll answer to my father. And I didn't leave you."

"It felt like you did. That scared the hell out of me."

"Good."

Satoru sits up again.

"Have you thought about leaving me?"

"I have. I mean you fantasizing about another woman, your ex all the while accusing me of cheating, that hurt. But I won't cut you out of my life without giving you three strikes."

"Well I won't fuck up ever again. I'm a man of my word. Like I said, I want to see it through and through. I love you so much."

"I know. And I love you too. But you also have two other people to apologize to."

"I know. I ruined their wedding day. That was the last thing I ever wanted to happen. When she told me you were crying, I felt like the worst person in the world. You never told her, did you?"