Chapter Twenty-Eight: Kumamoto

Hiiiiiiiiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well. Sorry for the late update. I've been busy. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every day, I take it one day at a time. Dr. Haru says I'm progressing really well. I broke down so bad one day. I blamed myself. I wish I never met that man. I should've just continued to mind my black business. I've learned a valuable lesson.

If it's not Diavian nor my employees, I'm not getting involved with anything. For safety reasons, I relocated out of Tokyo. I haven't saw Suguru but I wasn't taking any chances. I moved to Kumamoto Prefecture, the Southern Countryside of Japan. It's a beautiful place. It's really far from Tokyo.

It's also known for the famous Aso Volcano. You can also call it the Land of Fire. It's also known for its beauty in nature, the restaurants, shopping places, hot springs, mountains, rivers and the hometown of a famous Manga-ka. It's so beautiful here and I wish that I was born here.

I love Tokyo but this place is so beautiful and the city life is getting overpopulated. Diavian moved out here with me. Dr. Haru stopped taking other clients and became my personal therapist. He also relocated his family out here too. It's not as creepy as it sounds.

It's just that it's about a thirteen hour drive from Tokyo. Sounds far right? I wanted to get far away from Suguru as possible. I expanded my business and opened my first coffee house also called Shay's. I'm absolutely proud of it.

I will admit that Shay's that I inherited is the reason I can afford to start my own business but, I put my own blood, sweat, and tears into it. I made Diavian the store manager there. She also opened up her own clothing store. I knew she would. I'm so proud of her because it was her dream.

I guess you can say we built a new life here. I fell in love with this location after doing a lot of research. There are a few minor downsides in moving to the countryside is that people leave to live in the big city.

A lot of stores close down. It's really inconvenient to travel without a car and a hassle to get to Tokyo, by car or bus. It's better to fly to Tokyo. It's a huge adjustment to us both. It's peaceful here yes, but as a Tokyo native, everything is different.

What I love is that, it's still has the authenticity of Japan. I'm not saying Tokyo isn't authentic but...how do I put this? It's more modernized there. So if you're a foreigner who visit Tokyo and then here, or lived in Tokyo and want to move here, you'll notice Kumamoto is more about speaking Japanese.

If you're from the Noth like living in America and want to move here, you'll need to learn Japanese. There aren't many languages spoken here, so if you don't know Japanese you'll need to use a translation app because there are no translators here.

I still keep in touch with my employees back in Tokyo. Detective Satoru still sees me. He understands why I moved so far away. Satoru flew out every day to come to my therapy sessions until I got better. I now see Dr. Haru once a week, which Satoru flies out once a week to support me. He meant it when he said he wants to see it through and through.

I saw on the news that a woman dropped her restraining order against her ex husband and he killed him. I wasn't sure if Gojo was on the same case but I see what he means. It's so heartbreaking that it happened to her. Especially the fact that her estranged ex husband walked.

Gojo calls me every day to check on me. After we settled in Kumamoto, I fly out to Tokyo about once a month for a week or so to check on Shay's. Once I've adapted to Kumamoto, Tokyo's soil feels foreign. That probably sounds silly. I'm currently in Tokyo now, doing a shift at Shay's.