Chapter Fifty-Three: The Makeup

Hiiiiii!! Hope all is well. I wanna let everyone know, these chapters were written over the past three months. Happy reading!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed at Diavian and Victor's house until they got back. They offered for me to stay longer but the moment I saw them, I immediately missed Satoru. I walk through my front door. It was late as I stayed with them for dinner and listened to their honeymoon story. And they announced their pregnancy.

"Welcome home."

I jump and turn the light on. Satoru was sitting on the bottom of the stairs. He looked exhausted. He gets up and hugs me tightly before I could react. I shove him off before I give in.

"You fantasized about Aoi?!" I scream into the night.

"I know. And I'm truly sorry."

"Tell me. Why did she pop into your head?"

"I saw her one day. She got out of jail for good behavior. She apologized for what she did to me. She told me the same thing happened to her while she was in there. We caught up. She asked about us and she said that it sounded like you were cheating. I don't know I just felt attracted to her." Satoru explains.

"So wait let me get this straight. You mean to tell me you spoke with your abuser and you fantasized about her? Your father put a restraining order against her for you for a reason!" I sigh.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"What? No!"

"Well then maybe you should have."

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine.

"I was wrong and I know. I'm so sorry for not trusting you and fantasizing about anyone else but you."

I stop in mid sip. "You do t get it, do you? She's not some random bitch from pornhub. She's your ex fiancée. And she's the same bitch who assaulted you. Then she tells you that I'm cheating? Don't you get it? She wants you back! You let her fill your head up with lies and you fell for it.

Like the dumbass that you are. You told me you would do everything in your power to not hurt me. What happened to that Satoru? Huh?"

"I know. I let my insecurities and hormones get the best of me. So please let me make it up to you."

"You should be with her then if you're fantasizing about her. Put that ring back on her finger. I'm sure she still has it."

Satoru steps forward.

"You better stay right there unless you want to be hospitalized." I warn.

"Baby I don't want her. I realized that I hurt you so badly and I'm the culprit when Diavian told me you were crying on her wedding day."

I threw the open wine bottle at him as he move forward. He doesn't move and it hits him before hitting the floor and crashing. Blood trickles down his face. Fuck why didn't he duck?

His eyes flicker to a murderous sinister intent. I quickly grab knives. Satoru shakes his head and looks at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"You look like Suguru."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't eat and sleep. And I stopped taking my medication because I didn't eat. I think my symptoms are coming back.

"Go take your medicine." I demand.

Satoru leaves. He comes back with his pills. He grabs some water when I move out of the way and takes it.