Chapter Fifty-Five: Valentine Geto

Hiiiii! Hope all is well. This will be Satoru's POV. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~Gojo's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't heard nor saw Y/N in almost a week. I drove around the entire city. I've been calling and texting...I get nothing. I go to my last resort. I knock on Diavian's door.

"Hey what's up?" She asks.

"Have you seen Y/N?"

"No. Shouldn't she be home with you?"

"She's not."

"What did you do now? This is your last strike Satoru."

"I didn't do anything. She just took off. It's like she disappeared off the face of the earth. We went to bed and when I woke up, she was gone. It's been almost a week now."

"And you're just now telling me?!"

"I didn't want to stress you out but I've checked the entire city. She's not here."

"What do you mean she's not here? How did you lose her?"

"I don't know!"

"Did she say anything to you prior to that?"

"No. Everything was fine."

"Have you talked to her parents?"

"Yeah and they haven't heard from her either."

"Oh god what if she's abducted? What if one of your enemies got her? Or what if Aoi got her?"

"Don't think like that. She's fine."

"How would you know?! Your cousin's ex wife's prison wife kidnapped her and was about to sacrifice her. Aoi wants you back, she could be dead Satoru!" Diavian panic.

"Her father and my father put out a search party. They'll find her."

"And if they don't?"

"They will."

I hug Diavian, trying to calm her down.

"I'll find her. Even if we don't have a Valentine's Day dinner tonight, I'll bring her home."

"What did you say?"

"I said I'll bring her home."

"No before that."

Diavian looks at the calendar on the wall.

"Oh fuck it's Valentine's Day."

"Yeah. It is."

"Her son was born today. I know where she is. She's in Tokyo. In the house she shared with your cousin. She never sold it. She said she couldn't. If I'm correct, then she's there thinking about the memories with Valentine. It would've been his first birthday. God I'm such a terrible friend. How did I forget my godson's birthday?"

Diavian begins to cry. I hug her again.

"It's okay. Listen I'll bring her back home."

"I'm coming too."

"No it's okay."

"Satoru I have to."

"I think it's best if I do this alone. But I'll bring her back. You can talk to her then."

I start to leave but Diavian grabs me.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."