Chapter Forty-Seven: The Fallen Equalizer

Hiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well! This is a small time skip. They're back home in Kumamoto. And this will switch POVS. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've done a lot while in St. Lucia for a month. We walked on the beach, went on a luxury beachfront picnic, private rum tasting with sightseeing in Marigot Bay, deep sea sport fishing, Chocolate Decadence, Private Sulphur Spring and Waterfall experience, Luxury sunset cruse, private helicopter tour,

Private Sunset evening cruise party, hiking, taken mud baths, and we did go to the Diamond Falls and Botanical Gardens. St. Lucia is so beautiful. Sadly, all good things had to come to an end. Hell we even went back to ATV riding again a few more times.

I even drove one on my own. I like those now. Satoru kept his word with seeing Dr. Haru and I am so proud of him. We combined our sessions together. There were days I didn't want to go but he encouraged me into going. I see a change him. Change for the better.

We took a flight back home in Kumamoto to settle down for a bit. When we did, we flew out to Tokyo. I knew I said I would never set foot back but, he's dead so he can't hurt me. I still think coming here was a bad idea. I warned him. I look around his home.

"Okay what are you bringing with us?" I ask.

"Not much."

I follow him upstairs and into his bedroom.

"Aoi?"

I look to see Aoi getting dressed.

"S-Satoru? What are you doing here?" She asks.

"We've come to collect my things."

"We?"

Aoi looks at me.

"Oh right, you."

"We can still be friends right?" I ask.

"Satoru, can I talk to you? Alone?"

Aoi ignores me. I turn to Satoru.

"I'll be downstairs okay? I'll give myself a little tour."

I kiss him and walk off. Satoru grabs my wrist.

"You don't have to leave."

"Listen I don't want to cause any trouble."

"Anything she has to say to me, she can say in front of you."

Satoru grips my hips. He kiss me deeply. I knew he was doing this to spite Aoi. He bites my bottom lip. A moan escapes my lips and I quickly pull away.

"Aoi wants to talk to you."

I look at the view. Wow he really does have the view of Tokyo Tower.

"Can we speak alone?"

I take my eyes off the view and turn around.

"I'll be downstairs."

I move before Satoru grabs me. I walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gojo's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~