Chapter Fity-Six: The Breakdown

Hiiiii! I'm back! I've been in the choke of Nanami so here I am! Happy reading!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Satoru staring at me.

"Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?"

He grabs me and place me on top of him.

"I'm okay. I miss him, but I have to move on."

Satoru kiss me.

"He will always be with you in your heart. I just wish I could take the images of his murder from your mind. You had another nightmare about it."

"I did?"

He nods. I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep you up at night."

"Baby I'm your husband. I don't care how many nightmares you get, I'm always going to be there. You've helped me through my PTSD. I don't care how much sleep I lose."

Satoru interlock our fingers and kiss the back of my hand. I place my hand on his face, resting my thumb on his bottom lip. I get lost in his eyes. The doorbell rings, scaring me.

"I'll get it."

Satoru kiss me before placing me on the bed. He gets up and leaves.

"Y/N? Diavian's here!"

Confused, I get out of bed. What is she doing here in Tokyo? I walk downstairs.

"You're okay!!"

Diavian throws her arms around me, her pregnant belly, nearly knocking me over.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I was worried sick about you and I haven't heard from Gojo. It's been three days since I saw him. I took the next flight here." She explains while hitting Satoru.

"Ow hey! I'm sorry." Satoru pouts, rubbing his arm.

"She's been having nightmares lately of Valentine's death."

Diavian gasps and hugs me again.

"Baby I am so sorry that you witnessed that. And I'm sorry I forgot his birthday."

"It's okay. You have your own life now with a loving husband and a baby-"

I take off, running back upstairs.

I slam the bedroom door and lock it. God it hurts so much. I'm happy for Diavian but I just...can't. It hurts. I hear hard knocking.

"Y/N it's Satoru. Open up."

I don't say anything as he knocks. I get dressed. I can't be in this house. I open the door, pushing past Satoru and leave. I fly down the stairs and walk out, ignoring them both. I truly don't think I can recover and all I've been doing was distract myself. Now that nothing bad is happening in my life, I'm stuck with these memories. I keep walking, not sure where I'm going. I end up wandering into my coffee shop.

"Boss? What are you doing here?" I hear.

I was dazed.

"Are you okay?"

I stumble, someone catching me.

"I got you."

They help me onto the sofa.

"Have you eaten anything?"

I was completely out of it. Tears run down my face and I wipe them. I cover my face crying.