Chapter Fifty-Seven: oh baby!

Hiiiiii! Whew I just spent a month writing one shots. I'm exhausted. This is a time skip. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally accepted that Valentine's death was no one's fault except Moné's. It put me at ease. It was also a hard pill to swallow. Satoru made sure I attended therapy every day and he encouraged me to talk to him about Valentine. It helped a lot.

Diavian had a son and I can honestly say I was overjoyed for them. I told Diavian how I felt towards her pregnancy and why I stayed away from her. Thankfully she understood and I'm glad I stayed away because she didn't deserve a stressful pregnancy. I sold that house in Tokyo.

"I'm proud of you baby." Satoru kiss me.

"Thank you."

I get out of bed as soon as I hear crying.

"Viktor's awake."

I put a mask on and leave our room, heading into the guest room. I scoop him up. He looks so much like Diavian and Viktor.

"What's wrong my precious godson?" I ask, kissing his cheek.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Satoru was already making the baby formula. I kiss Viktor's cheek. Satoru gives me the bottle after testing it. I sit down, and feed him. Satoru cleans and prepares breakfast. I smile, watching baby Viktor.

"You're so precious." I kiss his forehead.

"You're such a good mother."

Satoru kiss my temple. I smile again. Viktor finish and move his head away. I put the bottle down and burp him. I keep him in my arms as I eat my food. Satoru watches me, smiling wide.

"What're you cheesing about?" I ask.

"I can't wait until we start our family."

I roll my eyes. Satoru's been having baby fever ever since baby Viktor was born.

"You gotta kick the baby fever Satoru."

"No way. I want a baby." Satoru whines.

I stand and give him Viktor Jr.

"Y/N you know what I mean."

"Deal with it!!" I laugh and clean the dishes.

"Can you bathe him? His parents will be here in half an hour."

"I got you."

I hum as I clean. There's a knock on the door.

"Satoru they're here!!"

I walk to the door and open.

"Hey!" I greet while hugging them.

"How are you?" Diavian asks.

"I'm good."

"I can tell. You're glowing."

"Glowing?" I ask, confused.

"She's right. You have the same glow my wife had when she was pregnant." Viktor chimes in.

Diavian's face lit up.

"Are you pregnant?"

"No, no. I'm just...happy. Finally happy with myself. With life. With Satoru." I smile wide.

"Well I'm very proud of you."

Satoru bobs downstairs. He's been giddy and light on his feet.

"Hey Satoru."

Diavian reaches out for her son. Satoru keeps him.

"Satoru!" I scold, nudging him.