Chapter Twenty-Nine: Missing

Hiiii! Hope all is well. This isn't a time skip. This is a warning that this will take some gruesome content. Feel free to skip. This will also switch POV's. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sac·ri·fice: noun

an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.

I slowly come to consciousness.

"About time you're awake. You've been sleeping for a long time Princess." Someone says.

"Wh-Who are you?" My words slur.

"You don't know me, but I know you Y/N L/N. Let me introduce myself. I'm Ieiri Shoko. Moné Shoko's wife."

"Who?" I ask as I try to move. I was tied.

"You may know her as Moné Geto. The billionaire's ex wife."

I look up at the woman.

"Moné?"

"Keep up dumbass."

My brain was still foggy from the chemicals I inhaled.

"Did you chloroform me?"

"Duh."

"Why? I don't know you."

"Because you took my wife from me."

"I'm not the one who killed her."

"I know. You don't have it in you. Let me tell you our beautiful and yet tragic love story. You see, we met in prison. We got married in prison. I was a doctor. But I did some kidnappings. When I first saw her beautiful face, I fell in love with her.

She told me why she was in there and what caused all of this. It was you. You wedged yourself between her and her husband. He cheated on her with you. He left her for you. He got you pregnant. He put a restraining order against her because of you. You're the reason she was murdered." Ieiri explains.

This bitch is crazy. I thought.

"So why are you taking me instead of him?" I ask.

"Oh he's next. He did the dirty work but neither of you deserve to live in peace when I'm the only one grieving. We were supposed to have a proper wedding once I was released from prison. But you two took that away from me. All because she killed that bastard of a child you shared with her ex husband?"

I yank trying to break free.

"Don't you dare speak ill of my dead son." I warn.

Ieiri cackles. "Oh please, you'll be reuniting with him soon."

Her eyes were almost demonic. I look around my surroundings. Black candles were lit around me. If she's serious then the satanic circle is underneath me. She's going to sacrifice me. Ieiri picks up a scalpel and make deep incisions on my wrists.

I scream in agony. She licks my blood. She unties my one hand and titles it over as my blood drip into a goblet. Ieiri starts chanting in another language.

"Please I beg you. Take Suguru not me! You'll get justice for Moné if you kill him!" I beg.

My heart thudded loudly in my ears as she chants in a whisper. My dizziness became worse as the blood drain my body. I start to cry. I was completely helpless. My hand tries to reach her throat but failed due to lack of strength.

She ties my right arm back and unties the other. Is this really how I'm going to be taken out? I start to hyperventilate as panic wash over me. I squeeze my eyes shut.