Chapter Twenty-Four: Freedom

Hiiiiii! Hope all is well. I know y'all want a new chapter lol. I had to do some of my studies and then I got tired. Plus I wanted to end the chapter like that. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my clothes and sniff hard. I smile wide as my freedom finally came. I haven't heard from my wife. It's been a minute and I'm kind of worried. The prison guard escort me outside. The bright sun smacks my face. My parents was waiting for me, standing in front of their car. I run to them. I hug my father.

"It's good to have you back."

He squeezes me tightly. He kiss my forehead. I get into the backseat of the car as they get in, my father driving off. The ride was silent. I couldn't stop thinking of all the worst possibilities. We pull up to our home. I get out, following them inside. I immediately walk upstairs to my room, closing my door.

I get onto my laptop. My wife Moné and I got married in prison. She said if anything happens to her, it was by her ex husband. I listened to every word when she told me how he cheated on her with two different women. He was never loyal. Despicable prick.

He didn't deserve her. He never loved her. All of the blood, sweat and tears she put into their relationship. All those times she caught him with that bitch. Moné told me that before she was arrested, that whore announced that she was carrying his baby. I look up his name. Suguru Geto. When I catch his ass, I'm killing him and his new happy family.

"Valentine Geto, son of Suguru Geto and Y/N L/N dies."

I whistle. I guess Moné beat me to it.

"Multibillionaire Suguru Geto welcomed his first born son with his then girlfriend, Y/N L/N just six months ago. Police responded to a noise complaint filed by a neighbor and walked upon a gruesome scene. The adult who was with the baby was Diavian Johnson, best friend of the former couple and Valentine's god mother.

She was found unconscious and bleeding from her head and stomach. When the police searched the house, they've found a baby that was beyond recognition. Officer Satoru said that the baby had multiple stab wounds, a slit throat and then mutilated. Ms. Johnson regained consciousness and told the police that she was attacked by Geto's ex wife Moné Shoko.

Geto and Shoko were married for a decade, and being high school sweethearts. Moné became pregnant with their first child, a daughter that she unfortunately miscarried. The two divorced just last years, with Geto filing the divorce. Source tells Japan news that Shoko was allegedly abusing Geto for years.

Source asked Geto if he cheating on his wife repeatedly to which he denied. When asked why he and his current girlfriend allegedly split, sources say he replied with no comment." I continue. I laugh loudly. "After all that cheating, the bitch ain't even want him. Left a good woman."

I look up Moné Shoko. My heard dropped. Moné's parents filed a missing persons report just two weeks ago. No. No, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening! Not my baby no! I keep searching her name frantically. Every single article saying she's missing. I grab my phone and call her. Nothing. I hang up and call repeatedly. Still nothing. Maybe she is on the run?

Because if they put their hands on her, they're dead. I slam my laptop close. I get up to pace. If this is true, then they killed her. And his her body so they're not caught. As someone who was an accomplice to hide bodies, I know that all too well. I take of my clothes and take a bath. A much needed one after being in prison for fifteen years. When I got out, I got dressed. There's a knock on my door.

"Honey, we made some lunch in case you're hungry."

"I'll be down in a minute."

I look in the mirror then head downstairs. I are lunch with my family then went back upstairs. I started digging up every information on Suguru Geto and his ex Y/N.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those who have trouble understanding, yes Moné is dead. This is the POV of her wife. The article confirms Y/N's breakup with Suguru. Hope this helps.