Chapter Fifty-Two: Diavian's Wedding

Hiiiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well. This isn't a timeskip. Happy reading!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look like a queen ready to marry her king." I tell Diavian.

Diavian was still in hair and makeup as I was already put together.

"Thank you. And thank you again for everything. I officially release you from the maid of honor shackles. You deserve a divine vacation with Satoru." I laugh.

"I still have a lot of work to do so I don't see myself going on a vacation anytime soon."

My phone rings. I look at it. Satoru was FaceTiming me again. I roll my eyes and shut my phone off.

"Is everything alright?"

Diavian was eyeing me in the mirror.

"Yeah. I just need a break from this phone ringing all the time."

I clear my throat.

"You know I can't wait until Satoru proposes to you. And to repay you, I'll do anything you demand me to do."

"Did Viktor say where your honeymoon will be?" I change the subject.

"Uh oh. Trouble in paradise?"

"No." I quickly lie.

"Y/N..."

"This is your day Diavian. This isn't about me." I yawn.

"And you're my best friend. I love you and your problems are my problems so spill."

"All finished." The stylists announced. Saved.

"Come on we need to get you dressed." I perk up.

I grab her gown. We help her put it on and I strap her heels. I was yawning nonstop. I lead her to the mirror.

"You are a goddess Di."

The music starts playing. I hug Diavian and her family before I leave. I didn't even want to walk down the aisle with Satoru but it's too late to replace him.

"Can we talk?"

"No." I hiss.

We separate at the altar. The bridesmaids stand next to me before Diavian walks down the aisle with her father. The ceremony went on and it was extremely beautiful. Exactly how she pictured it. The reception is beautiful too.

The final wedding theme was Paris in Springtime. It's such a breathtaking scenery. I watched as Diavian's family and friends dance. I'm so physically and mentally drained that I can barely keep my head up. I just used my last bit of energy I don't have to stand during the ceremony.

"May I have this dance?" Satoru approach me.

I get up and move out of his reach quickly, but he still grabbed my wrist.

"Please can we talk?"

I snatch myself away from him and weave through the crowd. I leave the venue. I wish I had the energy to curse him out or something but I don't.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Di ask, taking me out of my thoughts.

"What're you doing out here? Go back inside. Don't leave your h-husband alone."

I start crying.

"What's the matter? Talk to me."

She hugs me.

"What's wrong?" She asks again after a few minutes.

"I just want to be alone." I mumble.

Diavian sighs.