The coffee shop<3 💛💕

In this AU, Zander isn't in the music club, nor is he Luke's childhood bestfriend.

The club were hanging out, just goofing around. They'd stopped by the mall but weren't really in the mood for any food court meals. Either, the restaurants were too expensive, or they just weren't feeling like fast food. So they were wondering around local streets trying to find a place to eat.

"Godddddddd! Guys! I'm so hungry!!" Milly whined.

"I knoowwww! Same-" Sean joined.

"It's fine guys- I'm sure we'll find a place soon-" Luke tried to soothe them.

"Yeah come on! We just gotta keep looking!!"

And so they did, they walked for about ten minutes before Milly pointed out a cafe. "Guys! Look! That place looks decent!"

All of a sudden Hailey gasped "OH MY GOD- MY STEP BROTHER WORKS THERE PART TIME-! CAN WE GO ANNOY HIM? PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!?"

"GIRL WHAT YOU HAVE A FUCKING STEP BROTHER?"

"YEAH! WAIT I'LL GET A PICTURE!!" She responded to Milly before going on her phone and scrolling through her photos, she found one and showed the group. Luke let out an over exaggerated gasp. "NOOO WAYYY, NO FUCKING WAY MAN"

"WHAT!? WHAT IS IT LUKE!?" Hailey asked, getting jokingly defensive.

"HE'S MY HALLWAY CRUSH-"

"AS IN, THE ONE YOU ALWAYS TELL US ABOUT IN THE GROUPCHAT!?" Sean asked to confirm.

"YES, HIMMMM!! GUYS MY BAE IS IN THERE" (rn he ain't properly crushing, so he callin him bae as a joke frfr)

"OH MY FUCKING- NO WAY IS HAILEYS BROTHER YOUR HALLWAY CRUSH-"

"GIRL SHUT UP, LETS JUST GO ANNOY HIM, LUKE TRY YOUR BEST TO NOT HUSBAND HIM UP WHILE WE'RE THERE" (Spoiler 😟..)

"OH MY GODDDD I GET TO SPEAK TO BAE!!"

And so, here they were. Sitting down at a table. A waitress came over.

"Hello! What may I do for you tod-"

"Hi! I'm so sorry, but do you know if 'Alexander Wickhams' Available?" Hailey smiled politely.

"Oh-! Zander? Yes he is! I'll go fetch him!" The waitress smiled as she headed off.

"..is his name Alexander or Zander..?"

"...you're crushing on him and you don't even know his name-?"

"..that's the whole concept of hallway crush-"

"..Right-"

"Oh my god, guys he's coming, shut up. I wanna annoy him!!"

Zander walked over, clearly too fucking tired to be clocked in. But oh well, hes broke, he needs money. "Welcome to—- what can I help wi-" he scrunched up his nose like he saw something disgusting. "..Ewwwww... it's you...-" he looked hailey up and down.

"I- Yeah yeah. Shut the fuck up you twat. Soooo~ How's your day been!"

"Absolutely fantastic until I remembered you existed."

"Why do you hate me?:("

"You're very dislikable. Anyways, what do you and your friends want?"

Everyone got round to saying their orders meanwhile? Luke was internally panicking, he'd only started the hallway crush as a joke, pick out some cute person in the crowd and make them your crush, no feelings attached, but now that he's hearing his voice and seeing his personality? He is literally EXACTLY his type- Lordy lord he's fucked. So incredibly fucked.