'The music club were in the wrong in ep nin-" no tf they werent

Ok this annoys me sm

They're like 'It was the clubs fault bc they didn't hear him out'
IDK ABT YALL, BUT I WOULDNT HEAR HIM OUT EITHER

'They didn't give him a chance🥺' that's bc he fucked up his second chance man💀

I mean be fr man, this guy, bullied them for being 'music freaks' for years, then he suddenly wants to join the club, they get along, he 'betrays' them. Due to all the bullying in the past,this to the club makes it seem as though he was never their friend and just making a fool out of them.

Also, Hailey opened up and told Jake all about her stage fright, only for him to go behind her back and talk shit about it. Also 'Theybshould be lucky they have me' would suggest to the club that Jake thinks they're hopeless and worthless without him.

Also while I'm not saying Jake is fully in the wrong, he has to atleast take some accountability for what happened (he has in the recent episode) Because even though he didn't mean a word he said, he still said it. It still came from somewhere in the back of his mind, the people who ARE to blame are the rest of the Jomies. All the club did was open a video recording, that's it.

'But they're bad friends 🥺 they only let him in the club bc he was good at singing🥺'... no fucking shit man, they're not gonna let a screeching red panda sounding ass hoe in the club, are they?💀 besides they needed a singer.

The clubs innocent, I'll fight y'all on that.