Teach you to love again🌑⚡️💔🤍💕

(I need to quickly specify before I loose some the viewers for this one particular FIC, dw, lander happens eventually<3)

Self harm in the form of self depreciation (therefore harming himself mentally)

Zander sat on the cold floor of his room. Silently sobbing. He could hear his husband, Nathan, yelling at him from the other side of the door. He was banging on the door, hard enough that every time he did it the door forced Zanders body to jerk forward along with it. The door was locked. It made him feel safer, but he didn't feel safe. He peeled his head away from his knees as he stared at the hard wooden floor. Their relationship used to be sweet, and Zander believes that it still is. It is isn't it? Nathan only wants whats best for him, this was his way of keeping Zander right. So if Zander eventually learns what's right and what's not, then they'd be the same again?

"Alexander! You son of a bitch- If you don't open this door right now, I'm going to fucking break it down!"

Zander covered his mouth to muffle his sobs as he stood up and went to the far corner. He knew the lengths that Nathan would go, but he wouldn't open the door because he still had some hope that he'd just leave it, just this once. Alas, he'd been wrong.

"YOU FUCKING- ALEXANDER, OPEN THIS DOOR YOU FUCKING SLUT! IF YOU DONT FUCKING OPEN THIS THEN SO HELP ME! I'LL MURDER YOU!"

Zander stayed put as he slid down the wall.

There was a few seconds of silence, save for Zanders heavy breathing. Then, the banging increased. And within seconds, the door flew off its hinges. Nathan angrily stormed towards the corner.

Zander just shut his eyes as he let his arms drop to his side, preparing for whatever was to come.

"Fucking- you love making things difficult, don't you? Running away? Causing a scene? Why? Because you can't handle criticism? Fucking pathetic."

"..I can..- I just-"

"SHUT IT YOU BITCH- I SWEAR TO FUCKING- YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY"

He grabbed a handful of Zanders hair, causing him to Yelp in pain as he was thrown to the side, landing on his back. He quickly stood up, imaging that hopefully it would somehow spark some sense into Nathan, that he'd lessen it into a screaming match, however, he was once again let down.

Nathan wrapped both his hands around Zanders throat and picked him up with ease. His grip was tight, tight enough to bruise.

Zander let out a strained gasp, as he relentlessly kicked his legs, trying to get down, Nathan's grip only strengthened. He saw the corners of his eyes go blurry, little black dots appearing in his vision, he felt lightheaded, he was about to pass out. But before he did, he was dropped to the floor and kicked in the stomach. He saw through his blurred vision, Nathan crouching down in front of him as he gently sat him up.

"Baby? Are you alright?" He asked gently, like he cared for him.

"..huh..?" Zander questioned with a shakey voice, tears running down his face. He couldn't register the question, still recovering from his daze.

"Are you fucking- I asked, if you were alright? Does someone like you know how to comprehend that? This is why I always shut down your ideas of being an author. Can't even understand a simple question."

"..Oh.. Im sorry- I Just didn't hear- I'm alright..thank you-"

Nathan picked him up and put him on the bed, laying down next to him and roughly pulling his body towards his own. He pulled the blankets over them as held Zanders wrist, tight, while holding Zanders body close.

"Go to sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow."

Zander smiled as he leaned into his touch. Eventually drifting to sleep.