Opinions?

Should I make a lander oneshot based on 'A silent voice'?

For those who don't know what a silent voice is, basically it's an anime movie and the plot is:

(Zander would be Shouko Luke wpuld be Shoya)

So a young girl joins elementary, her name is shouko, she is deaf. A Young Boy called shoya bullied her relentlessly with his friends. He breaks her hearing aids multiple times and eventually gets called out by his friends, this happened after shouko moved schools due to bullying. After the incident where shoya saw his mother hand off lots of money to shouko mum he began distancing himself from everyone (after getting bullied by his old friends) and developed social anxiety. He started working to provide his mother with the money she paid for his bullying, he didn't have to vut wanted to. He finally paid her back and went to jump of a bridge, tho when he got there he never did it. His mother found out and screamed at him yada yada. He has also been taking ASL classes. In highschool, he bumps into shouko, and from there they begin to become friends. Shouko confesses using her voice, but shoya doesn't understand and mistakes 'I love you' as 'The moon looks nice' (💀) shouko goes home and cries:) they go to a theme park yipeeeee! Some other stuff happened idk I gotta rewatch the movie, but now they're at a festival watching fireworks! Shouko goes home bc she's feeling Ill. Shoya has to go back to her apartment bc her sister needed her camera, there he sees shouko on the balcony railings about to jump. He yells and screams and runs forward, she jumps, but he catches her in time. Shouko then pulls herself up but accidentally causes shoya to fall In her place (he lived:))