Get to know me<3

I feel like unless ur on my server u probs dont know me that well, but anyways here we go!:3

I HATE conflict, if there's any drama on here, don't involve me plsplsplsss I hate arguing and more over I hate being yelled at.

I'm 14!

Lander is actually the only ship I ship in TMF, I just don't find myself interested in any others and landers the only ship I've found interesting

I dress in cute pink fashion! (Pls don't ask me for a wrist reveal)

I'm autistic and have ADHD

I also have a fainting disorder so that's fun

If ur my friend, you have to be prepared for me to overdress in every occasion. Oh! You want to go to the corner shop with me? No problem! Give me roughly 2 hours, I need to shower, curl my hair, put on a full cutesy face of makeup, and put on my favourite frilly dress and heels!

I am a victim of bullying and I despise bullies with my heart and soul, I don't believe any bullies are justified in their actions, don't try to change my mind on that.

I used to be in a debate club! Pretty ironic considering I hate conflict

I want to be an art teacher when I'm an adult.

My current life plans rrrr, become an art teacher, move to England, to be w my current partner, then we adopt 2 ferrets and hopefully a kid or two:3 (call me cringe that's fine, I'm just a romantic 🤭🤭)

I LOVE PINK ONG

I do Not feel an ounce of shame for my aesthetic, idc that people tell me I should. If you don't like pink and frills and ribbons and cute Kitty cats, that's not my problem.

I act childish, but truth is, I'm not. It's honestly just this whole facade cos I want to be noticed😿 (idk what my personality is anymore)

I own a dog and his name is oreo! Bow is actually based on Oreo

As mentioned I have a partner and they're the sweetest usjsjsjsj😿

I HAVE A MAJOR SWEET TOOTH ARARARARA

I think that's it if u have any questions ask:3