‼️IMPORTANT PLEASE READ‼️

I'm sure you've all seen quite a few announcements about this today. However, I beg you to read this as it is simply my boundaries.

The conduct of some of my readers in and outside of my book is absolutely unacceptable. So I'm here to address this here, and today, this should hopefully be the last announcement I make on this matter. If I have to make another, just take a wild guess and assume I'd be very disappointed with my community.

(If you've already seen my rant on this then please feel free to skip the next paragraph)    Stop with George. Honestly just stop, it's getting annoying. I don't mean stop with him as a whole, but stop bringing him places he is t relevant. Unless George is referenced or if it's a piece of fan work for George, do NOT bring him up on someone else's book. Fine, you can continue to bring him up whenever I make the mistake of mentioning a teddy bear, but do NOT do the same on other peoples books. George is a joke STRICTLY to be kept on my books unless the other author says it's okay or references George. Many authors have come forward to me expressing how upset it makes them for their hard work to be completely swept under the rug due to their whole comments being flooded with 'OMG ITS GEORGEEEE' 'GEORGE OUR KING' just because they mentioned a teddy bear. It isn't fair. And frankly, I now begin to wish I never made George in the first place. I love George, I do, but he's becoming so fckn controversial it's unreal.

Next rant. Whenever I write an angst on a serious topic. I always have to prepare myself for a whole flood of joking comments on said subject. Don't. I also do NOT care what's going on in your life, so don't spam it in my comments. I'm sorry if you're struggling with bullying, self harm, eating disorders, alcoholics, but this isn't my problem, and I beg you to stop explaining in MY comments how you do it. I don't need you telling people this and that is effective for harming yourself in this way. I don't have to know if you've e sl/t Your wrists to the point of blacking out. I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm not going to respond to you, and neither will most people. So stop.

If you do choose to comment about your struggles in a mature manner, please, go ahead. What I deem mature, is going into detail in telling me how the story touched you. EG:

'I've been struggling with #### for a while now. This was so accurately written to how I feel, you wrote this so well!'

That is what I deem to be mature.

What I DO NOT deem to be mature is:

'Same Bro Same' 'me Fr Fr' 'me but only on weekends'

I couldn't explain it, but that makes me uncomfortable.

LAST RANT!!!

I will under NO circumstances tolerate bullying in MY comment sections. Simple as, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Don't mock people, don't laugh at people, and if they call you out on your behaviour, just say sorry. Don't try to justify yourself.

Thank you for reading

Love Sia<3