Road trip💓(but zander has chronic car sickness)

Sean pulled into the drive way to Luke and zanders fancy ass penthouse. He walked in and smiled at the receptionist before walking over to the elevator, they had told him to not bother with 'ringing their home' and just go up anyways. So, he put in the pin and almost immediately the glass elevator began to rise.

As soon as the elevator opened, dead center in their living room, he was greeted by, Luke, millie and hailey, all crowding around Zander who was laying down on the couch as they were singing 'Rockabye baby on the treetop' to him. He didn't look pleased.

"Guysssss! I wont throw up this time! I don't need lullabies!" Zander groaned.

"But you will throw up! I'm your husband Zander! I know this stuff! Please sleep..."

"LUKE HOW DARE YOU! WE TOLD YOU TO MAKE SURE ZANDER DIDNT SLEEP LAST NIGHT."

"BUT HE WAS SO TIRED, I COULDNT DENY HIM!?"

"YEAH!? WILL NOW HES GONNA VOMIT ALL OVER US!"

"Well actually! Just for Zander, I packed some plastic bags, for throwing up in, and six gallons of water!"

"OKAY!? BUT HES STILL THROWING UP! THE SMELL IS PUNGENT."

"I'd like to argue that my throwup smells like flowers."

"I wouldn't go that far baby."

"Then I don't even know why I married you, you should love me vomit and all."

"When I say I love every part of you, this, is not what I mean."

"Then the fuck do you mean? 'I love every part of you aside from this part, this part and this part."

"YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO LOVE EVERRRYY PART OF YOU!? DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOUR PISS AND SHIT?"

"YES!? DO YOU NOT?!"

"NO. ZANDER THAT WAS AN ANALOGY ON HOW DUMB ME LIKING YOUR VOMIT WOULD BE."

"WOWWWWW, SO THATS WHAT THIS MARRIAGE MEANS TO YOU!?"

"GET THERAPY."

"IVE BEEN."

"Here's an idea!" Millie piped up. "Both of you shut up!!!>w<"

"Yes please do."

"OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SEAN! WHEN DID YOU ARRIVE!?" Hailey jolted.

"Ive been here, are we ready?"

"Mhm! I think-" Zander pondered.

Luke sighed. "Yes, we have everything. Let's go!" He smiled as he grabbed Zanders hand a pulled him off the couch.

As they all left, they all forgot to check one thing.

If they had actually packed the throw up bags.

"Nice carpet, is it new?" Millie giggled as she stepped in the car.

"I knew Zander was coming, so I put tarp on the floor. I was not paying to have my car cleaned."

"HEY! I DONT THROW UP!"

"Yes you do, now get in here."

(Drawing the car arrangement 😍)

Some might call me and artist

Sean had started driving, and Zander was already beginning to feel queasy, hot and overall uncomfortable.

He leaned over and clung onto Luke's arm as he nuzzled his head into his shoulder, already beginning to overheat.

"Darling-? Are you feeling sick already?"

Everyone turned around in absolute horror.

"Hmmmnnnnhhhh...." He groaned.

Luke just frowned as he opened his bag and....

Oh shit.

"...Sean... is there any bags in your glovebox...?"

"..Luke. You said you brought them."

"I swear I did! They were the-...I left them on the kitchen counter."

"LUKE. YOU IDIOT."

Luke began to freak out.

"Z-ZANDER BABY-! WHY DONT YOU UH, GET OFF ME..? BY CHANCE..?"

Before Luke could even finish negotiating.

Zander gagged before hurling. Right over the crotch of Luke's trousers.

Luke sat there, arms wide, in shock. Everyone, was staring in shock, aside from Zander who was now getting mood swings and bawling his eyes out.

"...Zander darling- ..ewwwwww... Don't cry! Its uh- fine-!"

Zander just glared before reaching over and ripping Luke's hoodie off of him and deciding to wear it himself, making millie start screaming.

"OH MY GOD HAILEY CAN WE SWITCH!?"

"NO!? NO WAY IN HELL.."

"IM SITTING NEXT TO A SHIRTLESS DUDE COVERED IN VOMIT, I CANNOT, DO THIS TONIGHT."

Zander threw up again, this time all over Luke and Millie's shows, causing all3 of them to scream, well, Zander was scream crying.

He started clinging onto Luke again and nuzzling into his shoulder while babbling incoherent sentences.

"IM SORRYYYYYY😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I DIDNT MEAN TOOOOOOOO😭😭😭 FORGIVE ME PLE- HUM- EUGHHHG" He threw up again , this time he was able to divert it onto the floor.

After hours, hours and hours like this, they arrived at the service station.

People were giving them looks, no one could blame them.

Sean had red and sore eyes, begging people for any sort of pills. For Zanders car sickness, but they didn't know that.

Luke was sitting in his underwear and an itchy grandmas jumper he found at WHS smiths,  while Zander was bawling in his arms, still very much feeling the mood swings.

Millie was dissociating.

And hailey was sorting her taxes.

What a road trip it would be.

Pt 2?