Periods💕🎀

(Highlighting gal struggles cos it's not talked about enough)

Lucinda stood by the bathroom stall, her and Zandria had been sitting in English when all of a sudden, Zandria sneezed, and that was how she found out the horrific truth of what was to come. She stood up and dragged Lucinda out, entirely against her will, now here they were.

"Zandria love.. it'll be ok!" She called from the other side of the door.

"NO IT WONT BE- IT FUCKING WONT BE! LUCINDAAAAA! MY UNDERWEAR IS FUCKING STAINED! AND OH MY FUCKING GOOD GOD I DONT HAVE PADS! AND YOU ONLY USE TAMPONS!" She screeched. Lucinda sighed as she shook her head.

"It'll be alright sweetie.. I can go to the nurse to get you new underwear and pads! Don't worry! ..just.. text me your size, ok?"

Lucinda heard a few sniffles, and a hand bag clicking open. She took that as her cue to leave, as soon as she left the bathroom, she received a text with Zandrias size.

After an awkward encounter with the nurse, Lucinda was finally on her way back to the toilets, hiding the pads and underwear underneath her coat.

She walked back into the toilets and was almost immediately greeted with the sound of hyperventilating. Her cramps must've started.

She walked over to the door and gently knocked.

"Zandria... I brought your stuff.." immediately, the door cracked open, and as if Satan himself appeared out of a dimensional portal, an arm shot through the crack, with long and feisty claws (acrylics) and swiped the materials from her, Lucinda swore she heard the pads packaging rip as it was forced back inside the cubicle as the door slammed and locked.

"MY LIFE IS OVER!" Zandria squealed as she bashed around in the cubicles (evident by the constant banging sound)

"It's not darling, don't worry, you'll be ok."

"WHAT IF I LEAKED ONTO MY SEAT!? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD- DID YOU CHECK!?"

"..no I didn't check, but rest assured, if you did happen to leak, it would've been onto the inside of your skirt or onto your cardigan."

"I NEED TO GO HOME."

"Oh! Alright, I'll let the-"

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, RIGHT?"

Lucinda had half the mind to say no, but hearing the distress in Zandrias voice, it seemed all too cruel.

"Of course, I'll come with you."

She heard a few more sniffles until eventually the toilet flushed and the door unlocked, Zandria walking right past her to go wash her hands.

The Zandria in question, had mascara and eyeliner smeared all underneath her eyes, her hair was no longer neat, rather monstrous in fact. Her lip was bitten and chewed.

"You know your dad is going to kill you if he finds out you skipped school..." Lucinda brought up.

"It's fine. Michelle will get it..."

"Lucinda sighed as she walked into the cubicle and picked up Zandrias handbag.

"Eh-?"

"Hm? Im carrying it for you-?"

'But you don't like carrying handbags? They hurt your arm you said?"

"I'll take a sore arm over awakening a murder thirsty Devine entity anyday."

"..I'm not that bad.."

"Whatever you say doll. Come on." Lucinda smiled as she took her girlfriends hand in her own(said girlfriend was not smiling back btw)