Seperated 💕💕 pt 2

Zander sat on his bed, crying again, it had been a year. He wasn't sure how much longer he could do this, but he promised he wouldn't harm himself, so really, he didn't have anything to do.

He'd just gotten back from college, just in time to read Luke's goodnight message.

They hadn't called at all, because neither of them had time. Luke wouldn't come back for breaks due to lack of money, same on his end.

He kept seeing Luke posting photos on his Instagram, with his family and he college friends. He missed him.

Luke tossed and turned, holding the plush Zander had made him. Last night, he had gone out shopping and bought Zanders favourite perfume, just so he could douse the plush in it. It did bring him some comfort, but he really wasn't handling well without him.

Before he had left, Zander had been active on social media, he wasn't anymore, his last post on Instagram was simply a photo of the gift box he gave Luke, with the caption: 'I'll miss him so much'

That was all.

According to Millie, who was in highschool so she could still stay up to ungodly hours, she said Zander wasn't holding up well, always dissociating and having to leave gatherings because he couldn't keep himself composed.

She was worried, he was worried. Everyone was worried.

He sighed, he regretted ever picking this college.

Zander stood, alone in the air port, flowers in hand as he bounced up and down anxiously checking the gate continuously.

People began to come out.

He kept his eyes open for Luke, but 7 minutes later, he still hadn't arrived.

Another 3 minutes, he still wasn't there.

Just as Zanders excitement was almost extinguished, finally, he emerged from the gate.

Zander gasped as he sprinted forward, and tackled Luke, who was completely oblivious to his presence.

Luke looked up from the floor, to see his boyfriend charging at him, before he could do or say anything, Zander jumped and latched onto him.

Luke let go of his suit case as he tightly hugged his waist and spun him around, once, twice and for a third time before kissing him.

Zander pulled back as he wrapped his legs around his torso and buried his head into his shoulder.

"Luke-! I missed you so much-!" He sobbed.

Luke smiled as he shifted his position to hold Zander with one arm, and wheel his luggage with the other.

"I missed you too, my darling. Don't cry.. I'm here now.."

Zander just shook his head and continued sobbing.

Luke brought them over to a bench  and tried to set Zander down, but he wasn't budging.

Luke playfully rolled his eyes as he sat down, Zander on his lap.

"Come onnnnnn, I can hardly breathe!" Luke pouted as he rubbed Zanders back.

"Good! Suffocate!"

"..I can't tell if you missed me or just want me dead.."

"SU-FF-O-CA-TE!" He emphasised.

"Right yes- i understand- I will suffocate, in my own spare time."

"NO DONT 😭"

"THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN!?"

"LOVE ME!?"

"I'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR THE PAST... I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS, BUT YEAH FOR THAT LONG"

Zander just wailed.

"Zandeerrrrrrr! You're the one driving us home!"

"Actually.. change of plans...-!"

"..Wha-"

Luke looked at Zander blankly.

"Really? You dragged Sean out of bed, this early in the morning?"

Sean was poking his head out his pickup truck window, on the verge of falling asleep.

"I don't know man... I woke up with a torch in my face and he chased me around the house with a toaster oven until I agreed.." he covered his mouth as he yawned.

"You. Are. Impossible."

Zander just smile sweetly as he dragged Luke into the back seat.

As soon as Luke put his seat belt on, Zander was latching onto his arm, nuzzling into his shoulder.

"Oh for gods- Cut the PDA back there!"

"ITS NOT ME THIS TIME! ITS ZANDER!"

Zander just looked up at him and pouted, unbuckling his seat belt.

"ZANDER WHAT ARE YOU DOING-!? WE'RE ON THE HIGHWAY!" Sean yelled, looking into the mirror.

Zander just pouted again as he climbed over the back seats and into the trunk.

"Oh for gods sake Zander! Get back up here!" Luke shook his head.

"NO FUCK YOU, YOU DONT LOVE MEEEEEE😭😭😭" Zander whined.

"..I do, but I really wonder how.." Luke rolled his eyes, noticing a small hand poke up from behind the seat, he gave a small smile as he held it and looked out the window.

He was finally home.